what is it like to be different?

Kaja

Reaction score
Now I'm not asking what it's like to be deaf, or what its like to be hearing. because about now I don't know the difference. I'm asking you what is it like feeling that you don't have to clone yourself to be someone that anyone wants you to be. What does it feel like to be your own self. Sometimes I can't tell what it's like because for so long all my life infact I have felt like I have to be someone else than who who I am to be someone that anyone would like and now I don't even know what it is to be like my self anymore. if anyone can comply or understand or even know what it's like to be different than what someone wants you to be this thread is for you.

The complete key is to have absolutely no regard for what anyone else thinks of you.

I don't care if people don't like me for anything that is a part of me or that I want to be a part of me.

That said, if someone attacks me for something I can't help, I can certainly cry about it.

But that said, I am smart enough to never go around those people and give them another opportunity.

Back