what is fm receiver?

thats why I wear it under clothes.and i dont do jumps and stuff.I use a new rider bar

I ski too, and like others here I learned with my eyes.

One VERY helpful application for my FM was during my riding lessons. You are outside, in a windy area, with a person yelling at you from 30+ feet away. It isn't a good listening environment at all. Although my speech discrimination isn't always good, the FM at least let me hear "JENNY!" and I knew to look at the coach. For the longer instructions I would then go to the center, stop, and read her lips, and for shorter things we came up with our own gestural communication system.

off topic but do you own or just ride? And my fm is a part of my tack for para dressage

Thanks for asking the question Tracy and for sharing such great advice everybody (and for the kind words about Li-Li's undeniable adorable-ness, OTP)! I'll need to look into those tailored helmets -- bicycle weather is here and we'll have the same issues with the bike helmet vs. CIs.

I'll need to look into those tailored helmets -- bicycle weather is here and we'll have the same issues with the bike helmet vs. CIs

Its a custom job that you get the ski shop with a workshop to do. same for the bike helmet

shop around some workshops cost more than others

I ride too, My last horse died last year, currently not looking for one but helping my friend breaking her young stock in (i am the one who gets on them and get thrown off!! LOL)

I have hat that fits well over my CI.

i use a body worn fm system at paradressage comps, at meetings, in the classroom, watching tv, on the phone, when snowboarding

I get annoyed when people say that an fm system is a system for the classroom
Wait a sec........do you mean the FM system with a microphone, or one of those amplifier things? We're talking about the kind where a speaker has a microphone that feeds into an FM receiver. B/c why would you need something like that for snowboarding? Where would you put the microphone?

Wait a sec........do you mean the FM system with a microphone, or one of those amplifier things? We're talking about the kind where a speaker has a microphone that feeds into an FM receiver. B/c why would you need something like that for snowboarding? Where would you put the microphone?

When was the last time you saw an FM system?

smartlink with mylink. im still at the lesson part of snowboarding so to hear the tutor

yah i hate FM in my high school days. i dont see the point of wearing it. cos once you leave school youre stuck with aids and not wear fm. and you would have to start to learn all over again just with aids. so its not really worth it unless you pinch FM from school and wear it at work.!!! that would make you look like a dork. surely local would thought that youre wearing massive ipod hanging around your neck LOL

Back