What if......

what if people listen to Post #830?

Yeah that would be a great idea but there are people here that won't do that . I try my best ignore certain people here ! The people that like post # 830 could follow that advice !

What if...everyone sets aside their differences, agree to disagree, shake hands, kiss and make up? :kiss: :cuddle:

Yeah that would be a great idea but there are people here that won't do that . I try my best ignore certain people here ! The people that like post # 830 could follow that advice !

*gasp*

I'm not on your ignore list! :eek3:

What if the people said they'd be ignoring never actually do any ignoring?

That's not what he meant. I am guessing he is saying "what if there was a dislike button for each post like there is a LIKE button attached to each post. Which is how I read his post....

Just sayin'

What if......WDYS was close enough. Better than nothing, just saying. :kiss: :cuddle:

What if......WDYS was close enough. Better than nothing, just saying. :kiss: :cuddle:

What if Cappy will always have WDYS's back no matter how ridiculous she sounds? For example, what if WDYS says the earth is flat? Will Cappy say "Yeah that's close enough, quit bullying her"

funny thing- the only thing I was doing was making an observation based on how the forum is set up and previous conversations about the very feature. Not bullying- but of course others will see it differently.

funny thing- the only thing I was doing was making an observation based on how the forum is set up and previous conversations about the very feature. Not bullying- but of course others will see it differently.

What if Cappy is a grudge holder who goes after people who dared to speak up to him in a different thread.

What if I get a chance to go on the Gronk cruise next year:naughty:

What if wdys quit making personal attacks??

Would we all die of shock?

what-if-i-told-you-it-was-a-donkey.jpg

What if Cappy will always have WDYS's back no matter how ridiculous she sounds? For example, what if WDYS says the earth is flat? Will Cappy say "Yeah that's close enough, quit bullying her"

I could not help it, but laugh at that and at myself. Peace.

What if things get out of hand at the Duran Duran show :naughty:

Back