What if......

What if there was a real Santa? :lol:

9b28d2b91eb2b5ed86668df78d1cbeaa.png

What if all of a sudden dogs started meowing and cats started barking?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

What if the chicken never crossed the road?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

What if time travel was already invented and they've covered up evidence?

What if OP regretted creating this thread in the first place after realizing its just pointless after all?

What if I just asked you all to acknowledge me as your supreme leader in the event of emergencies??

What if there was a reclusive colony of mutant rabbits the size of baby elephants living in the center of the earth and then one day they got really hungry and tunneled out to the surface and started eating everything that looked like carrots and it fell on a day you were wearing an orange shirt?

What if there was a reclusive colony of mutant rabbits the size of baby elephants living in the center of the earth and then one day they got really hungry and tunneled out to the surface and started eating everything that looked like carrots and it fell on a day you were wearing an orange shirt?
Not allowed on hunting season

What if assuming there's a heaven that murderers are actually the good guys because they help people get there faster?

What if the OP is stocking up on emergency kits to get ready for the super tornado?

What if the OP can't stock up on emergency kits because 12" midget arms aren't long enough to reach them in the stores??

What if the OP can't stock up on emergency kits because 12" midget arms aren't long enough to reach them in the stores??

What if he couldn't afford them because of a fake quarter?

What if you go to heaven and the gates are locked and a no vacancy sign is lit?

Back