What if......

what if we are just charactures in a game being played by someone with our exact personalities/looks?

what if we are just charactures in a game being played by someone with our exact personalities/looks?

What if The Onion tried to warn us of the conspiracy but no one believed they were serious?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw8gE3lnpLQ]Newsroom : Warcraft Sequel Lets You Play A Character Playing Warcraft - YouTube[/ame]

What if dinosaurs never went extinct and evolved into other animals?

What if there were no color other than black and white for everything?

What if tomorrow all sudden the sense of sounds gone... what would happen to AllHearies?

What if on the traffic lights the green and reds got switched? Would people notice?

What if tomorrow all sudden the sense of sounds gone... what would happen to AllHearies?

It would be even more interesting if all deafies regained their hearing and the hearies lost all their hearing.

What if you had one of those "beam me up scotty" style teleporters you could use to go anywhere you wanted but it had 13% chance of killing you instead?

what if the devil is real, meets you, grant you one wish for the return of your soul?

what if the devil is real, meets you, grant you one wish for the return of your soul?

whoa. mind blown. there's gotta be something in the fineprint..... it's too good to be true

What if you really could save time in a bottle ?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

What if God was one of us?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AllDeaf App mobile app

What if the Earth wasn't in the Solar System? Wonder how much different things would be?

Lol. That would be way better then new coke was.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Back