What if your precouisly son/Daughter.....

Hey Steel, How old r u ? I forgot..
I undy your feel sitaution.. Same thing as your parent what they did precouisly you and how much they felt really want you be great son future. Extactly parent feel about you.. now your turn feeling about your own future children of course...

*nervous chuckle*

I'm 19 and single but sure, sometimes I find myself interested to have some kids someday so I dunno...but yeah my mother sometimes treats me in some of those ways as I've listed in my reply, so of course, she always been a great mother to me, but with father, I dunno...but I can tell that my mom has better parenting skills than my father so you know, it's not too weird to learn some skills from your mother because she's a parent and a father is a parent too so...parents should be treated equal, not based on opposite sex or whatever lol :D

well it's hard to explain but I hope you understand what I was tryin to say but I just cant say that I would be sure about getting kids or not...so who knows?

Steel said:
4. What if your daughter turns sexy outfit looks not proprite behave, how can you deal with your daughter? I would tell her that she can wear anything she wants, but won't let her wear them in school anyway

My children wore special school uniforms, same identified clothes as ALL children go to school - tartan skirt, white Rugby T-shirt, check summer dress, woollen jumper and school jacket with school logo and white knee high socks/navy blue pantyhose with black flat shoes on!

RedRum said:
Steel said:
4. What if your daughter turns sexy outfit looks not proprite behave, how can you deal with your daughter? I would tell her that she can wear anything she wants, but won't let her wear them in school anyway

My children wore special school uniforms, same identified clothes as ALL children go to school - tartan skirt, white Rugby T-shirt, check summer dress, woollen jumper and school jacket with school logo and white knee high socks/navy blue pantyhose with black flat shoes on!
Yeah, to be honest...I've used to go to an elementary school where they forced us to wear uniforms there...no joke. we had to wear white shirts and blue pants every single day of school and guess what? I HATE IT! It's like the school was running some dicatorship and telling us what to wear and what not to wear and I never liked the colors either bleh well it just happend in 5th grade so after I got out and moved to 6th in middle school, I'm back in fashion freedom once again! :D

1.When your son/daughter can responbile and to go outgoing and come back home very late? "curfew"

When he has a job and is capable of showing me a lot of responsbility and that I can trust him.

2.What if your son/daughter wants date werid person or dangerous person?

I'd talk to him about it... tell him how I feel. Hopefully he'll take it into consideration.

3.How can you deal with your son/daughter about the date? (Really you don't want that person date of your son/daughter whatever)

No idea... will see what happens when it does happen.

4. What if your daughter turns sexy outfit looks not proprite behave, how can you deal with your daughter?

I'd tell her to get her ass back in her room and change clothes... if not, I would go in her room and throw out all the clothes I consider inappropriate so she'll have to consent with me and buy proper clothes.

5.What if your son/daughter force you for large allowance?

I'd tell them to work for it.

6. What if your son/daughter caught by police and end up in jail? How do you feel ?

Depends on what my son did to get his stupid ass in jail.

7. What if your son/daughter has drunk or stoned by under age, how can you deal with your son/daughter?

Explain to them the consquences of being irresponsible. If they keep it up... then I'll see what happens when it does happen.

Back