What if...the coclear implant is part of the Matrix?

Steel X

Reaction score
Okay i proably been watching the matrix movies abit too much but hey, it's all about machines, techogoly, life, human race, and even the Earth. What if you got through a surgey of getting a coclear implant...? don't you feel reborn? don't you feel anything strange that you never thought or felt or hear anything before?

In my own opinon, even if you think i'm just a nutcase, i don't care...because i think the matrix is about 95% possible of existing. Why? because everything we use is all responsed and worked by a computer and we use computers everyday for business, track down criminal records, search online, programming robots, program videogames with computer animated graphics and special effects, security systems, also on operations such as laser eye surgey, liver removal surgey, and so on. Computers can be used on biogoloical organisms that are living due to electricty statics running by cords of the nervous system. The machines work like machines. Our bodies work like machines. So what can you compare between humans and machines? machines are programmed without feelings, and we aren't programmed with feelings. Machines don't feel pain and we humans feel pain...they don't laugh and we laugh...they don't cry and we cry...but...as there are some machines that are linked by biogoloy statis, such as pain and suffering, could have the same feelings as a human does...even though a machine isn't real.

In some movies like Steven Speilberg's AI, James Cameron's Terminator, and of course, even the Matrix, they are all about life and machines...but...is it POSSIBLE for a machine to have life too? even though it isn't made of flesh and blood and feelings? What if someday...SOMEDAY...the human race becomes excint? would there be machines that would take over the human race and "pretend" to be part of the human race...? who knows?

We take control of the machines that mankind invented, but...is it possible that someday...machines take over mankind?

who knows?

life is full of mysteries.

well, it's part of techogloy so what if it was a secret ALL along and you NEVER knew a thing about it...?

We are entering into a much dark silent unspeakable world of mysteries and secrets...

Originally posted by Oddball
Oh, please. Don't bring up CI, ok? :smash: :gives:

Why is that? steel was not teasing about CI... I do believe CI is a machine.. Everyone knows that.. why is that hard to believe that you think CI is not a machine?

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
Why is that? steel was not teasing about CI... I do believe CI is a machine.. Everyone knows that.. why is that hard to believe that you think CI is not a machine?

true, never know CI is better technlogy improve much better in 50 to 100 years who know

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense

True... In my 80's when I got my C.I.... Nowdays they are more advance than in old times.

CI??? oh please..
fasttalk.gif

I have CI.. and I dont feel any difference.. I just can hear clearly pretty well.. enough said.. nothing more

If I had CI, then I'd probably be one of those Sentenials.. @:cool:

"If you don't have one, we are AFTER YOU!!!"

Just kidding here.

Last edited by a moderator:
the nature created human, human took over the nature.
the human created machine, machine maybe will take over the human.

you should watch part 1 and part 4 at http://www.theanimatrix.com. it will explain how the machine takes over human. part 4 is kinda scary.

Steel, im glad that you bring up that topic. yes, it's possible. it's not theory. it's real.

What the Matrix really is... an alternate reality that we live in which isn't the real world that we should be living in.

No...

You have to see Matrix to understand what matrix is...You obivously didn't see matrix with your own defination.

Originally posted by allisonjoy
:shock: you DO watch too much TV lol

I secondly that, they worship on that movie too much. Me not foward to have that kind of CI in the future.

Originally posted by shao
the nature created human, human took over the nature.
the human created machine, machine maybe will take over the human.

you should watch part 1 and part 4 at http://www.theanimatrix.com. it will explain how the machine takes over human. part 4 is kinda scary.
"Animatrix" seems very cool...kinda reminds me of the 1988 "Airka" lol

oh so you don't believe me LeviathanC eh? have you yet experienced the history of machines and how they have worked over the years? they started to get more and more AND more powerful and many more robots are taking over workers in automatic industries and many others. We use computers everyday so it's like computers are using US everyday to get themselves programmed and get in process... like shao said... God created man, and has created nature...and Man took full control of nature as nature has created man though and machines were invented by man and perhas someday machines would take over man and then over the world.

Remeber, you CAN destory what you created, but sometimes it would be too late and your creation CREATS you instead....

Back