What has Obama done so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think this is first time I felt like I was being disrespected by members of AD.

Oh well, nothing I can do about this. :-(

Ouch, I'm enjoy to entertain kokonut's upset over Obama's mess.

Yeah, I think this is first time I felt like I was being disrespected by members of AD.

No disrespect intended.....The title of the thread is "What has obama done so far". Plus it is in the "On topic debate" thread......not much of a debte if only one side is presented.

You could ask the Mods to clean up this thread. Go for it!

Moving it might be better.....again, this is a debate thread.

I didn't notice it was a debate thread. I cannot shake the feeling we dissed the OP's intention, and for that I am sorry.

Thank you Obama, now I can add my 24 years old son to my health insurance which he did not had it for last 6 years. But he got a new job ( he will get a new benefit with his new job next year) and thank Obama for this again. Thank you Obama for helping people in Afghan... which Bush started and never finished. Thank Obama for finish up Iraq. Thank you Obama for bring my 401K back up after big loss under Bush.

Yeah, how DARE she say anything positive about Obama?

Anybody is more than welcomed to post something positive here. :giggle:

What the fuck has Obama done so far?

Interesting, didn't know that.

Kinda cool, especially all those are what I agreed that anyone should focus their energy on.

Yep. We hear so much from the right wingers that we forget that they are distorting the reality of the situation. This is exactly why I tell people to research, research, research, and refuse to accept something just because Joe down the street said it.

Maybe he gave the African-American community a more positive motivation to excel. Gave them some "hope" when they had none.

I would say that he has done that for many, not just the African Americans.

Doesn't surprise me at all that the vocal conservative, Obama bashers have taken another positive thread and distorted the information for their own distorted purpose.

They would have a lot more credibility in what they say if they were capable of engaging in an intelligent, 2 way discussion rather than playing school yard bully tactics.

And to think...they seem so proud and impressed with themselves. But, most bullies are.

This thread is in the debates section. Debate means at least two sides are involved.

There are two sides to each thing that Obama is said to have done. Some people can see the same action to be positive, and some can see it to be negative.

To debate is not bullying.

To shut down debate is.

Isn't it great that he thinks the Fed govt is his own personal bank account?

Yay!

Doesn't surprise me at all that the vocal conservative, Obama bashers have taken another positive thread and distorted the information for their own distorted purpose.

They would have a lot more credibility in what they say if they were capable of engaging in an intelligent, 2 way discussion rather than playing school yard bully tactics.

And to think...they seem so proud and impressed with themselves. But, most bullies are.

So...are you calling me a "bully"? Actually, I made a nice quote about Obama, then you turn around and say something else, you gotta get ur way of thinking in there!
I've tolerated ur "own bulliness" and "side remarks" and ur trying to make some members reluctant to post a response, knowing you're gonna quote a wise crack remark right back at them! IMO, if anyone is a "Bullly"...then you are it.

Bully tactics..... :laugh2: Stating other things obama "did" is bully tactics now.

"Hey, no fair, you're telling the truth you big meanie" :lol:

I would say that he has done that for many, not just the African Americans.

Any maybe he crushed the hope of the American worker and the American homeowner......Why hasn't Mighty o and the Super Stimulus saved the day????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back