What has Obama done so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He inspired the Mmm mmm mmm song

Windows 7 was his idea

He made Hillary SOS

He gave us a generous almost 10% unemployment rate (actually it's more like 17%).

Obama *hugs* Pelosi :lol:

He gave us a generous almost 10% unemployment rate (actually it's more like 17%).

:nono: you mean he created a way for working Americans to spend more time at home with their family..... alot more..... Gotta keep it positive.

:nono: you mean he created a way for working Americans to spend more time at home with their family..... alot more..... Gotta keep it positive.

I did say "generous." You know, a very giving person....er...loves to spend!

Obama has tea party in his White House with Nancy Pelosi, Arlen Specter, Harry Reid and Parker Griffith. :lol:

Obama throws these awesome, expensive parties!

Too bad this thread turned out to be negative and a joke.

Hmmm....think positive....think positive.....

Oh, I know!

His golf game has improved!

He has great respect in other countries and we will benefit from that.

Sure, many people dont like Obama but the OP wanted a postive thread about Obama and most of you didnt respect that. That's a shame.

Uhh I am not talking about those, I am talking about what he actually did. That's what I made topic for.
I guess your link in the first post says it all. :dunno:

(Too bad it's full of profanity.)

Iran's laughing...maybe that's a positive sign?

Sure, many people dont like Obama but the OP wanted a postive thread about Obama and most of you didnt respect that. That's a shame.

Yeah, I think this is first time I felt like I was being disrespected by members of AD.

Oh well, nothing I can do about this. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back