What happened to AD this morning?????

We are not responsible for broken monitors caused by members punching out their monitors due to losing their temper because AllDeaf is down. :)

There was a gal at NTID who would beat up the computer she was on if things didn't go her way. :Ohno:

whoa :Ohno: she might be :crazy:

Alex tripped and accidently grabbed the power cable to his server along with him and hit the floor real hard which knocked him out for a while thus effectively shut down AllDeaf and TagDeaf for most of the morning in USA. It also knocked out other websites that was residing on his servers.

Who tripped him? oh yeah the squirrel! you know who! It starts with N!

LMAO!!!! U ARE VERY FUNNY! :rofl:

Yeah TB paged me and asked me if AD is down or not. I told her it was fine this morning but later when I got up from nap (I don't feel good today) and checked. Good enough that AD was down.

yup i did pgr u!!! hehe!

We are not responsible for broken monitors caused by members punching out their monitors due to losing their temper because AllDeaf is down. :)

There was a gal at NTID who would beat up the computer she was on if things didn't go her way. :Ohno:

:ugh3: :crazy:

Good thing I was gone to work when this was down or I would have smashed my own computer out of rage. :eek3:

But reading here about Alex's big "booboo", oh gosh, he really needs help!! Maybe Alex needs glasses so he can see where the wires are on the floor. :D

Yep I tried to get on this afternoon, but it wouldnt let me on because of long loading so I just decided to leave it alone and wait until tonight.

pssst wrong Boult..

Reason why Alex prefer unplug the server for temporary.. because he want earn his $$$ for extra income to pay the upgrade server better...

I caught him.... *took picture* Here's proof...

alexstripper.gif

Uhhh NO! it was Nutty, the pesky squirrel again! he was nibbling at the network cable in effort to keep AD offline.. you see Alex was tripped yesterday and today Alex is not there so Nutty, the pesky squirrel has no choice but to sever the network line eh. . :D

That's why the people at Data Center was baffled trying to prevent network outage.

pssst wrong Boult..

Reason why Alex prefer unplug the server for temporary.. because he want earn his $$$ for extra income to pay the upgrade server better...

I caught him.... *took picture* Here's proof...
That is freakin hilarious.... OMG... ROFLMFAO.... From what I heard, that cant be Alex cause his weenie aint that big... ... Unless he is packing a pair of sox down there... HA!.... JK Alex. ... don't ban me!! It's just a joke bro.

that wasn't Sunny was it?

Says I cant upload .gif animation for my avatar anymore. I need to upload the pillarfire for a week to announce death of a deaf advocate in Connecticut.

Richard

Back