What happen to Fone Flasher 2?

taurizs

Reaction score
I learned that Radio Shack discontinued Fone Flasher 2. Many deaf love it for using vp and ojo too also they still look for it at different stores. What happened to Fone Flasher 2?

radioshack feels its a money loser. they revamped thier whole store to stuff that most people buy. I am in the process of collecting old phone flashers2 to repair. Currently I have none left to repair and sell.

I have Fone Flasher 2 for MVP. wow, it's steady flashing. RS store not in stock anymore, however the harris communication have few phone strobes. I found it's brand new "Visi-Bel Portable" by shake awake at harris communication, you can plug into flasher, used for hotels, hospital and quiet places.

http://www.harriscomm.com/index.php/sha-visibel.html

I have Fone Flasher 2 for MVP. wow, it's steady flashing. RS store not in stock anymore, however the harris communication have few phone strobes. I found it's brand new "Visi-Bel Portable" by shake awake at harris communication, you can plug into flasher, used for hotels, hospital and quiet places.

Visi-Bel Portable Shake Awake/Telephone Strobe Indicator Light Products for Deaf People, Hard of Hearing People, Sign Language Books

Fone Flasher 2 is more popular than others that's why deaf people prefer to use Fone Flasher 2 that is more friendly than other. I asked my friend who has it and he said its worth to use for 5 years! 5 years without problem! wow!:shock:

Yeah, I tried several Radio Shack locations, even the least busier ones, they didn't have any in stock. :(

I suspect Krown Manufacturing Inc made Fone Flasher 2 for Tandy/Radio Shack. Krown has some in stock, they look almost like Fone Flasher 2. I don't think they have the loud volume that Fone Flasher 2 had.

Deafscooter have Bunch on Collection Fone Flasher
( i Bought Bulk over 200+ ) and i saved for future..

Deafscooter have Bunch on Collection Fone Flasher
( i Bought Bulk over 200+ ) and i saved for future..

I am interested in buying fone flasher 2 device (one or two). I know fone flasher 2 is harder to find nowadays.

I found the phone flasher :lol: Just kidding...

Cellphone_Flasher.jpg

My video phone has it own flasher.

Also, a lot of people don't use regular phones these days. They either use video phones (which has flashers) or mobile devices (which vibrates and flashes).

Yes, Vamp, but I am in other room, so is not able to see the flash.

By the way, I finally found a fone flasher 2 on craiglist a few days ago and ordered it at nanosecond. I will go to the post office this saturday to pick up the parcel since my stupid mail carrier refuse to drop off the parcel which I requested.

I am satisfied with that, but I need one more flash signaler though.

Hello!
Can anybody please direct me to a place where I can download manual for Radio Shack's Fone Flasher 2? If you happen to have a digital copy, please send it to my email mario.voiceover@gmail.com
Thanks in advance for your help.
eM

Back