What good thing happened to you today?

I became a grandmother again to a cute black cat!! My daughter famliy adopted a 2-3 yo black cat name 'Snowball!' They're going to give him a new name. I love cats and now we have a cat in the famliy! I can't wait to meet my grandcat! I hope Marty, my dog, will get along with his cousin!

Did a zumba class and ate a nice lunch :)

Hey Frisky Feline -- I am here.. Sorry for not being here for a LONG TIME.. How have you been doing?? I am doing good.. :)

Have a good night..

Was able to replace the lost gift card we purchased. I just hope the old one doesn't show up in someone's gift. That would be an awkward situation.

i did going out christmas shops and giorgos help me!!!!!! he sweetie offer pay, but i not accept his money. i am not want him think i user. then we did goes to restaurant with my mother and has nice cuban food.

This actually happened last week... but it's too good not to share.

One of the new ladies in my water aerobics class (I teach) sent a very nice complimentary letter to my boss about me! I've been teaching almost nine years - I don't think I've ever gotten anything like that before. Some days are frustrating - and I think maybe I should hang it up... but then I remember how many people are relying on me. And it's nice to know I'm actually helping someone move/feel better. :)

That card was probably voided. So I suppose getting a card with a $0 balance would be awkward.

Had my 10,000th visit today just now in my AD Visitor Messages place.

Whoo hooo! Fireworks and all that.

We had a nice change of pace in our mailbox today from the usual bills... $50 in gift cards to the movie theatre! No card or anything- just two $25 gift cards! I guess we had a secret Santa or a random act of kindness. It was a very nice surprise :P

The San Francisco 49ers WON!!!! That's a big deal in our neck of the woods

Random acts of kindness

Once, in a convenience store, I saw a guy whom I've seen "panhandling" at the nearby intersection. He put his stuff down on the counter while going to look at something and I slipped a $5 bill under his stuff...just hope he got it and not someone who saw me do it.
I've also given money to people at stoplights...if I had a few dollars handy and I have the red light. I don't do it all the time, just some times.

I love paying the bridge toll for the person behind me. Makes your day feel nice!!:angel:

Had dinner with my boyfriend tonight to celebrate his birthday. Yum yum!

i receiving early christmas present today, from my best friend. she make me so beautiful handpaint portrait for put on wall. she amazing artist!!!!! i will keep this beautiful paint forever.

Back