What food are you eating? Or Would like to eat?

Is biscuits with honey and butter really good...I've never tried it. * Its on my try list! :D

Oh, my. You are not from the south, are you?:P

Hot biscuits, fresh out of the oven, real butter, slathered on, dripping down the sides, raw honey, maybe with a dab of comb....

You know what? This is an EVIL discussion thread.

Is biscuits with honey and butter really good...I've never tried it. * Its on my try list! :D

Fresh hot huge buttermilk biscuits with real butter and honey is totally wonderful.

This makes me really want to fresh hot buttermilk biscuits with some good old fashioned sausage gravy. Sausage gravy, biscuits and eggs. Ah, heaven on a plate!

Oh, my. You are not from the south, are you?:P

Hot biscuits, fresh out of the oven, real butter, slathered on, dripping down the sides, raw honey, maybe with a dab of comb....

You know what? This is an EVIL discussion thread.

No. I am from California. Born and raised. But, we have KFC that give honey with their biscuits lol. Although I'm not a huge fan of KFC. Raw Honey is good though :D some farmers sell it at the flea market. And Evil? :giggle: I got hungry and wanted to know what everyone else was eating because I haven't done grocery shopping yet.

I bought some PB Jamwiches for my son (frozen peanut butter and jelly enclosed sandwiches without crust). Made the mistake of trying one. *Y*U*M*!!! I like them right out of the freezer. There's something about frozen peanut butter... OMG! :drool:

No. I am from California. Born and raised. But, we have KFC that give honey with their biscuits lol. Although I'm not a huge fan of KFC. Raw Honey is good though :D some farmers sell it at the flea market. And Evil? :giggle: I got hungry and wanted to know what everyone else was eating because I haven't done grocery shopping yet.

Born and raised in California also. Right now it is close to dinner time. I sent a text to hubby to pick up Beach House sandwiches. Oh they are so good. Huge so I eat 1/4 of my hubby's large sandwich.

Born and raised in California also. Right now it is close to dinner time. I sent a text to hubby to pick up Beach House sandwiches. Oh they are so good. Huge so I eat 1/4 of my hubby's large sandwich.

Beach House sandwiches?

Oh, I had 2 double hot dogs for lunch. I do like hot dogs in general.

I'm a seafood person as seen in other thread about waiting 45 minutes at Red Lobster.

My favorite ice creams has always been vanilla, but I've learned to like blue moon and some sherbets.

I want the tacos from Jack in the Box.

Beach House sandwiches?

I have seen a few of them but I do not think they are that big. They have the best sandwhiches with lots of meat. I live outside of Sacramento, how about you? Are we close?:wave:

I am so happy my Cap-Tel phone is working today. Hubby did not get my text message about bringing home food. So luckily I got a hold of him and relay is working. I guess our router is not working so well. Got a new one delivered today. In a few minutes I can pig out!!!YUMYUMYUM

I have seen a few of them but I do not think they are that big. They have the best sandwhiches with lots of meat. I live outside of Sacramento, how about you? Are we close?:wave:

Not close by a mile. Lol. I live closer to Porterville,Hanford, Tulare area

Not close by a mile. Lol. I live closer to Porterville,Hanford, Tulare area

So true, we are very far from each other. I am hoping to find someone who lives close so we can learn ASL together. I do not know any one who is deaf like me except these great people online.
Hopefully we will get some rain with this next storm coming Mond-Wed. How about you, any rain? I just ate my sandwhich. Couldn't even come close to finishing a 1/2. So good but now I feel like a pig:laugh2:

So true, we are very far from each other. I am hoping to find someone who lives close so we can learn ASL together. I do not know any one who is deaf like me except these great people online.
Hopefully we will get some rain with this next storm coming Mond-Wed. How about you, any rain? I just ate my sandwhich. Couldn't even come close to finishing a 1/2. So good but now I feel like a pig:laugh2:

Sorry to reply so late, i'm getting bad internet connection tonight. :/ Yea it sucks we live so far apart. It would have been nice to learn together. I don't think we will get any rain here. I was hoping we would, but it doesn't seem it will.

Sorry to reply so late, i'm getting bad internet connection tonight. :/ Yea it sucks we live so far apart. It would have been nice to learn together. I don't think we will get any rain here. I was hoping we would, but it doesn't seem it will.

No worries. Must be time for bad routers. Hubby is installing a new one tonight. Kepping my fingers crossed for some rain. It is no fun drinking a hot cup of tea when it is warm outside. Tea and cookies sound good, yum!!

No worries. Must be time for bad routers. Hubby is installing a new one tonight. Kepping my fingers crossed for some rain. It is no fun drinking a hot cup of tea when it is warm outside. Tea and cookies sound good, yum!!

I sometimes like a hot bowl of noodles/soup and watching anime or Korean movies with my tea lol. *fingers crossed for you though about the router

Hey, I was wearing In-N-Out restaurant t-shirt, yesterday. Great burgers. will fly back to Cali again.

I am eating Chobani Greek yogurt peach flavor

that is probably my husband's favorite flavor of that brand-

Back