What feet are you?

I've heard ... that it drives a woman up a wall if you suck on her toes ... :hmm:

Well I suppose I'm not the only one with the ticklish feet :P

:lol: amb,

what was this show?? i love this weirdo guy. He has been in several tv shows.

by the way, cute feet. ha

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture6253-564839-489998584356664-597466201-n.jpg

:lol: amb,

what was this show?? i love this weirdo guy. He has been in several tv shows.

by the way, cute feet. ha

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture6253-564839-489998584356664-597466201-n.jpg

Haha thanks :) that was lady Christmas Day me and my kids had marathon session of watching Lost all day, that's Hurley.

which-foot-type-are-you-egyptian-roman-greek.jpg

Mine is Egyptian :)

Nobody is seeing MY feet. They're big and clumsy. However.... why not something similar with hands? Plus, I also have one toe healing from a damaged toenail. No one wants to see that.

Nobody is seeing MY feet. They're big and clumsy. However.... why not something similar with hands? Plus, I also have one toe healing from a damaged toenail. No one wants to see that.

My young brother's toe nail got WHOLE off from an accident. Someone idiot to push him in the lake and his toenail was stuck in the wood floor.

You absolutely don't have to post pics of your feet. The only reason why I posted them is because foxrac said "pics or it didn't happen" and I was all BOOM, there they are. Tickled myself I did :D then I reversed it on him ;)

Haha thanks :) that was lady Christmas Day me and my kids had marathon session of watching Lost all day, that's Hurley.

The minute I saw Hurley, I recognized him from Curb Your Enthusiasm show where he played a drug dealer giving Larry some pot. It was a very funny episode. I love that show!

Mine are not shown. Imagine square like little paddles. There, now you have it. I think mine are "duck".

You absolutely don't have to post pics of your feet. The only reason why I posted them is because foxrac said "pics or it didn't happen" and I was all BOOM, there they are. Tickled myself I did :D then I reversed it on him ;)

Of course. I wouldn't mind, but that damaged toenail is gonna have people running for the toliets.

LOL, I love your attitude - very funny. :lol: :D

Of course. I wouldn't mind, but that damaged toenail is gonna have people running for the toliets.

Hello Mark... Don't be upset.

Picture or it didn't happen *pat on your back*

Back