What drink did you have today?

Havana Club is ok, I buy Havana Club light for making mojitos but have to say that of all the rums I've tried, Flor de Caña (from Nicaragua) is my favourite.

Really? I've heard it's too sweet.

How expensive is HC in Canada?

there all kinds of HC, i am going to get a rare "Barrel Proofed" Havana Club, its expensive here, about $143 a bottle......only as a one off

but right now i have other expenses in mind, to fix gates, build a compost, raised vege gardens and paint roof before any next whiskey/rum purchases

How in the world did I miss this thread for the last 3 months???? Wow. Damn.

Over the weekend camping with my ladyfriend, we had a 1/2 a gallon of homebrewed IPA, a bottle of Charles Shaw Cabernet, and a flask of Glenlivet 12yr as we smoked cigars. Nothing fancy, but we were roughing it.

Tonight, I might take a bottle of Lagavulin 16 or Highland Park 12 for a spin.

lagavulin-16yr_h.jpg

The Lagavulin 16 is an awesome Scotch. One of the very best IMO.

I bought a 1l bottle of Singleton 15 when in a duty-free shop last week (I've had the 12 yr old before, but never a 15 yr old)
ProductImage.aspx

Currently drinking a cheap Spanish Red wine. Horrible! Made by Vina Albali and it's their 2010 Tempranillo :thumbd:

The Lagavulin 16 is an awesome Scotch. One of the very best IMO.

I bought a 1l bottle of Singleton 15 when in a duty-free shop last week (I've had the 12 yr old before, but never a 15 yr old)
ProductImage.aspx

Currently drinking a cheap Spanish Red wine. Horrible! Made by Vina Albali and it's their 2010 Tempranillo :thumbd:

I completely agree with you on Lagavulin. Although, there are so many scotches. I Haven't had even half of them, but it's still the best of what I've had, and I've had a few 20+ year olds.

What do you say to the Singleton?

For Spanish wine, try something from Jumilla. The Juan Gil label is fantastic stuff.

I made a screw-up today. Just your typical screwdriver (vodka and orange juice) with 7-up. Nothing special, but mmm... :)

having moscato tonight.. yum yum. this stuff always helps me relax

So wishing I could have a triple shot of Jack with a beer chaser. It's one of those days.

I had a Gatorade bottle but not just any Gatorade. It was the one that was with the orange little twist top. I don't know if anyone is familiar with that but I think they are neat! I am actually going to go to the store to pick up another one. tee hee hee

I love drink alcoholic just once per days but not everyday but i have kidney stone last August so i have careful to drink that alcoholic.

I love drink what i drink

Margarita
Bud Light
Smirnoff-types of drinks

Wirelessly posted

I am drinking coffee w French vanilla creamer

My favourite bottled beer company is Badger.

Currently drinking some Tangle Foot
tanglefoot.jpg

Then I'm going to have some Hopping Hare
hopping-hare.jpg

Back