what do you think will happen when end times comes??

Greeting Peekaboo,
Thanks for your question and that’s a great one. Yes it does looks scary. What would you do if this happens? Anything could happen to our earth. We hear more and more predictions about the end of the world.
We need to be careful about it especially the false prophets. It is so easy to believe the world belief about ending time.
You asked me what I will think will happen. This is what I believe. There will be terrible disasters such as earthquakes, wars, famine, and widespread diseases. These all are indications of God’s divine judgement. All kind of terrible things will happen even meteor in the video clip. Matthew 24 tells about the signs of the end. According to the Scripture, we are not to set a date of when Christ Jesus will return. We are not to speculate when Jesus will return. Rather, we are to be ready at all times when Christ return. Matt. 24:42 “So keep watch. You do not know on what day your Lord will come.” I could say more but this is the basic thing.
I hope you are well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Have a wonderful day!
God’s blessings

Dust seems peaceful. I’m not good around crowds. :D
I know you are always joking around, I pray you do think about what you said...Apart from being walked on by every living soul, its not something to be proud of. Jokes aside... There is a yearning for every soul that searches for an answer to everything that happens in one's life. There will be difficult times, rest assure you. No one on the earth will be safe from the fire that pours from the skies. I pray you are on the right side with The One Creator of all things before THAT happens. :)

If people only knew. I’m not concerned about nuclear war as much as the media and religion makes it out to be. Nukes are more of a political weapon than a military one.

Back