What do You think about Window Phone 7?

XBGMER

Reaction score
I did search all threads, they said no found before create this.

WP7 is very impress me. i would go for WP7 which release in Nov for sure.. But I know it is little ole news.

What do I Like about Window Phone 7-

New innovation

panoramic style

Zune-Metro IU style

Hubs style (with your own picture)

all (picture, email, others) integrate in one data like danger did..

alterable device ( as such dell, samsung, htc) than one

Updated across all hardwares at once without any carrier fix/ patch like Danger Sidekick updates did.

I acknowledge that WP7 doesn't have muti-tasks and Copy & paste.. don't worry, WP7 will has it at least 12 months or so.

Now! Finally WP7 ready challenge the iPhone and Android.. wait and see if MSFT WP7 can catch up market share with iphone and android events..

You can wait to see new iPhone HD w/ front-facing cam in few weeks ago.

He isn't interested in iPhone and it is off-topic.

Just sticking with Windows Phone 7 topic.

Windows Phone 7 is all new platform and not replacement of Windows Mobile 6, almost all previous phone with WM6 cannot upgraded, including HD2.
Microsoft: ?No Windows Phone 7 upgrade for Windows Mobile 6.x devices?

The apps need have MS approval first before put on app market, kinda like Apple did to iPhone.
http://www.informationweek.com/blog...l;jsessionid=TKCWZIQ4G5LQPQE1GHRSKHWATMY32JVN

Check more info about WP7.
Live from Microsoft's Windows Phone press event at MWC 2010 -- Engadget

Difference on between WP7 and Android, Android doesn't need approval for apps and you are free to make apps like Linux. WP7 and iPhone require company approval before put on app market, except for jailbroken or homebrew.

Oh MY! I find that hard to believe!

He isn't interested in iPhone and it is off-topic.

Just sticking with Windows Phone 7 topic.

Chevy, He is right.. * SIGH* You can't read Foxac's post.. So, I believe that your age is 45-50's. I am wondering how long will you learn to be respect and stop being a troll? anyway stay on topic, please.. thanks.. check out -here-, You see that?

1) Windows Phone 7 is all new platform and not replacement of Windows Mobile 6, almost all previous phone with WM6 cannot upgraded, including HD2.
Microsoft: ?No Windows Phone 7 upgrade for Windows Mobile 6.x devices?

2) The apps need have MS approval first before put on app market, kinda like Apple did to iPhone.
http://www.informationweek.com/blog...l;jsessionid=TKCWZIQ4G5LQPQE1GHRSKHWATMY32JVN

3) Check more info about WP7.
Live from Microsoft's Windows Phone press event at MWC 2010 -- Engadget

Difference on between WP7 and Android, Android doesn't need approval for apps and you are free to make apps like Linux. WP7 and iPhone require company approval before put on app market, except for jailbroken or homebrew.
1) give me a break from a lecture? Did I say that MY HTC2's will upgrade from WM6 to WP7 platform? I already known about it long ago before you post this or w/e. Do you know what "innovation" does meaning to your life? If so, Like i say, New innovation already kill old innovation! :shock:

I recevied their feedbacks from Power Users who use WM for centuries, some are against Wp7, and some going to try with wp7 if they dislike it, switching to iphone or android.

I will buy WP7 completely without upgradeable. because MONEY IS BORED to me already. I like to spend IT as spur of moment! ;) So I want to be experiment , curious, and experience before 30 days for return and refund, if i didnt pleasure with it, I would switch from wm to andriod without doubt.. thats very simple.. :cool2:

2) Yes, I knew it already since I research it on internet before you post this. you have read my posts is somewhere here that I told android is open source.
I dont care MS's approval of apps or not.. Wp7 marketplace I am certain that some apps are free, some are not. I aint worry about apps. :D

3) I already described it as above (OP). So, Wp7 possibly will be success and come back in game.. I could be wrong.. I can't predict of MS's wp7 market success or fail in 2011-2012. :P

1) give me a break from a lecture? Did I say that MY HTC2's will upgrade from WM6 to WP7 platform? I already known about it long ago before you post this or w/e. Do you know what "innovation" does meaning to your life? If so, Like i say, New innovation already kill old innovation! :shock:

I recevied their feedbacks from Power Users who use WM for centuries, some are against Wp7, and some going to try with wp7 if they dislike it, switching to iphone or android.

I will buy WP7 completely without upgradeable. because MONEY IS BORED to me already. I like to spend IT as spur of moment! ;) So I want to be experiment , curious, and experience before 30 days for return and refund, if i didnt pleasure with it, I would switch from wm to andriod without doubt.. thats very simple.. :cool2:

2) Yes, I knew it already since I research it on internet before you post this. you have read my posts is somewhere here that I told android is open source.
I dont care MS's approval of apps or not.. Wp7 marketplace I am certain that some apps are free, some are not. I aint worry about apps. :D

3) I already described it as above (OP). So, Wp7 possibly will be success and come back in game.. I could be wrong.. I can't predict of MS's wp7 market success or fail in 2011-2012. :P

In bold, unfortunately, your HTC HD2 will be not upgradable to WP7, according to source due 5 front buttons since MS requires 3 front button at maximum but you can buy new WP7 from ebay at retail price or try around to hack to install WP7.

MS said they will still support WM6 because businesses need WM6 due tethering support and free to develop the apps.

WP7 is popular for personal use aka customer, similar to iPhone.

I don't know it is market success after release because MS is facing struggle to keep up with Zune and their sales aren't good as Apple does.

I would wait.. If you noticed, anything first generation always sucks compared to later gen.

Wait till later gen fixes bugs and is stable, etc.. then get it. That's just my own opinion.

This happens with almost all electronics that gets new revision.

In bold, unfortunately, your HTC HD2 will be not upgradable to WP7, according to source due 5 front buttons since MS requires 3 front button at maximum but you can buy new WP7 from ebay at retail price or try around to hack to install WP7.
*Whoa* I step backward and am really wondering, *When will you give me a break?* C'MON!

I *NEVER* said that My HTC HD2 CAN upgrade from WM6 to WP7 platform. *ahem* is that loud and clear?

Please don't be misinterpretation of my post #7- next time, just ask me if you dont understand my post. I will be happy to make clarify it. *ahem politely* thanks.. :)

*Whoa* I step backward and am really wondering, *When will you give me a break?* C'MON!

I *NEVER* said that My HTC HD2 CAN upgrade from WM6 to WP7 platform. *ahem* is that loud and clear?

Please don't be misinterpretation of my post #7- next time, just ask me if you dont understand my post. I will be happy to make clarify it. *ahem politely* thanks.. :)

I think that what you was asked for. *shrugs*

I'm just provides a link for everyone, not only for you with HTC HD2 but all devices with WM 6.5.

I would wait.. If you noticed, anything first generation always sucks compared to later gen.

Wait till later gen fixes bugs and is stable, etc.. then get it. That's just my own opinion.

This happens with almost all electronics that gets new revision.
OFC, I wont surprise... ;) Don't forget that MS will update all hardwares at once unlike andriod's fragments.

Did you know that If you are developer for WP7 seriously, You will get Windows Phone Prototype thru MSFT. No *B.S*.. from what I've read thru Window Phones bloggers

Windows Phone 7 Prototype-
[yt]yjlvtHjJtps[/yt]

[yt]ZksEnvA_hQA[/yt]

[yt]yhi2dbgfBRY[/yt]

Can you tell me if there is any bugs or lags? MMmm ;)

I'm betting my money in Windows Phone 7. I really can't wait to have it. :)

But with one condition: I want it in a 4.1"+ screen that can fit in my pocket. :)

My thought on Windows Mobile 7. It's lame unless, I'm wrong about running .exe but different format to running app. Multi-task seem more little long to switch. We will have to see for more action of demo.

Back