What do you do when you are bored?

Bored? What? That is unheard of. :lol:

I always keep myself busy almost ALL the times.

Bored is not in my dictionary.

You are just lucky to get all the activities keeping you busy without boredom. But then, I don't know in the future when you get to be 60 years old or over, you might become bore. I don't know. Maybe you will never be bore now and forever. :hmm:

As for surfing on the net, I've been spending all night getting my e-mail straightened out, and now I am just starting to personalize a new tablet I got for free last Saturday, and it might not be much, but it'll get the job done. :D

What model?

What model?

A Zeki. 8 GB, and kinda cute. It's not Asus, but it has what I want, which is ntouch tablet. I had to do some major upgrades to it to get it to work, and now that it is, I'm not complaining, and yes, I already tested it to see if it would work with ntouch, and it does.

I'm not bored now. I'm dealing with a trust issue with Convo, and I done told them I am done with their services, if people are gonna keep logging into my account elsewhere, so I an officially done with them. I'll stick with Sorenson VRS, as they do a very good job of protecting my information.

You are just lucky to get all the activities keeping you busy without boredom. But then, I don't know in the future when you get to be 60 years old or over, you might become bore. I don't know. Maybe you will never be bore now and forever. :hmm:
I'm 62 and I'm not bored. I do wish I had more energy and time to do the things that I want to do.

I hope when I am retired, my husband and I will be in good health and travel all over the USA in a RV. *crossing fingers*

My heart problems are starting to come back recently and I need to be bored to take care of myself.

Lucky? What are you talking about?

Use your brain to keep yourself busy, there are billion ways to keep yourself busy.

When I'm older I will paint, bird watching, star gazing, camping, hiking, read news on iPad. If you think those activities are bored, that is your problem. :giggle:

excerise, walk out to the park, play games, walk in the mall and more. I haven't been gotten bored because I like to find something to do to keep myself busy.

excerise, walk out to the park, play games, walk in the mall and more. I haven't been gotten bored because I like to find something to do to keep myself busy.

hBB097291

at work, I surf the net, play a few online games, and with the college semester starting up tomorrow, I'll be checking in with my online classes as well. at home, this and that. video games, online games or ipad games, movies/netflix, playing with dog, read, etc. If I am extremely bored at home, I may even actually do some cleaning.

at work, I surf the net, play a few online games, and with the college semester starting up tomorrow, I'll be checking in with my online classes as well....
Do you ever have to actually work at work?

Passing time

I spend a lot of spare time mostly thinking. And on y iPad mini playing games or simply surfing the web . I think a I think a lot about why I can't talk... Like what happened to my voice a year and a half ago that the doctors can't even tell me what the heck is going on . How. Much my life has changed since that time. I mean there is so much for me to think about I could go in my head and keep myself entertained from sun up till sun down. That's not my advice for u though.:laugh2:

I don't have time to be bored. Although if I have the time, I will lay down for a 45 minute nap here and there.

Becoming bored makes me sleepy...so I find something to keep me busy...no matter what it is...soon as the weather warms up, I'll be back outside working in the flower garden and I do want to start refinishing more furniture and getting some of my Brass polished by hand.

I do make a "List" of things that needs to be done...feels good to at least accomplish something each day, ya know?

Back