What do you currently play? (PC games)

Mass Effect 2, SC2, L4D2, Alien Swarm, Zelda Ocarina of Time, God of War II, Burnout 3.

God of War II @ 1600x1200 is sexy.

i really want doom4.. no they havent released doom4....i play bfbc2, doom3, transformer war cybertron, oblivion,..oh yeah i forgot about fable and starcraft 2..i want to get my sc2 account, front mission evolved, final fantasy 14 and doom4

i really want doom4.. no they havent released doom4....i play bfbc2, doom3, transformer war cybertron, oblivion,..oh yeah i forgot about fable and starcraft 2..i want to get my sc2 account, front mission evolved, final fantasy 14 and doom4

Tell that to taurizs. :D

I am big fan of doom and I was puzzled how hell he get it already.

I'm more of a Command & Conquer guy. Out of 8 games in the series, I have the first 5 games. Sadly, my computer can't run the last 3. As soon as I get a new computer, I'll get the last 3 games. :)

hey everyone. there's a good deal at steam!!!. ofc you guys know left 4 dead 1 and 2.. together for 10 buck. it's not bad. :P

I hate game online. That's part of waste time. Need to get out from front screen for long hours

yes i did try ff11...it was pretty hard and long time. i was like 28 lvl and fked it..just made me feel boring lol

I wouldn't recommended you to buy FF14 if you have hard time with FFXI.

However, it is your choice, I'm suggesting you to get Fallout New Vegas.

Back