What do you and Your Partner Fight Most about?

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
What do You and Your Partner Fight Most About?

1.) Money
2.) Sex
3.) Family
4.) Religion
5.) Kids
6.) Who does More Work
7.) Jealously
8.) Not spending Enough Times Together
9.) Other...

I had fight with my parents over...

car...
not finish my chore... :mrgreen:

and

credit card

Cheri said:

1.) Money
2.) Sex
3.) Family
4.) Religion
5.) Kids
6.) Who does More Work
7.) Jealously
9.) Other...

We dont FIGHT , but we squabble over stuff. Usually money (lack of), who does more work, and various little things (like i use cream of mushroom soup in my tuna casserole but his mom used cream of chicken, or the famous rice is a pasta/vegetable.) hehe.

family( whoever visit for family holidays!!!)

money(everything)

cheat ( my ex hubby)

more work ( me more work 7 days for 12 hrs cuz of my ex hubby only work for 5 days ) :roll:

Last edited:
My partner and I rarely argue with each other, I feel we are very compatible with each other. We did get into an argument once because of some misunderstanding/communication breakdown. Other times, we have learned to communicate our feelings and to repeat other person's words to make sure we understood right, etc... The only thing I have to work on is my speaking level, not to talk too loud or my partner would think I was mad or shouting.

Since I live all by myself, there isn't a single day to fight. I enjoy my life in peace and stress-free. :)

CyberRed said:
Since I live all by myself, there isn't a single day to fight. I enjoy my life in peace and stress-free. :)

U must be proud :P

1) 2 left Debt must PAY OFF.. top list prior goal pay off by Student loan from my hubby's
2) Money (Hate paying bills) *groan*
3) Our Eldest son
4) Lesuire time
5) as 4 me.. wants a job but prior Eldest son has to stop problematic at school..

*That's all I say*

Hubby and I fight over money and who works more...

Obviously, I've been not working full time -- but have been looking and looking for jobs and trying to get hired, but so far, no luck. Last year, hubby was unemployed for 6 months -- I didn't complain about it because I knew it was hard to find a job, etc.
Now since I'm not working -- hubby complains and complains that I'm not 'trying' hard enough to find a job. I told him to stop complaining because I didn't when he wasn't working. GRRRR! :madfawk: Pisses me off that he nags me -- thinks he CAN nag me about anything and that I CAN'T bitch him about it.
Alot of jobs around Australia all are casual/part time -- not many full time jobs offered these days. :mad: There are full time jobs, but not within the field of experience I have.

As for the household chores -- I have asked hubby to please at least try help me with some cleaning up around the house on weekends. He refuses to do anything. The only 2 things he'll do -- rarely -- wash dishes and clothes. He does cook, but leaves a fucking mess in the kitchen, doesn't even bother to clean up after himself. :roll:
I do everything myself every other day...wash dishes, clothes, vacuuming...clean cat litterbox...fold clothes and put them away...put away papers and stuff from loungeroom -- etc etc.
The only place I absolutely refuse to clean up is hubby's side of bedroom! That's HIS problem! :giggle:

Another thing -- whenever I asked hubby if he could do the vacuuming for once...he said, 'No, I can't. It hurts my back.' I told him that it hurts my back, too..but I still do it!' He would just shake his head and say no, it hurts his back and that he needs a rest as he works 12 hours a day at work. Auggggggggggggggggggggggggh!
While I worked at a full time job, I STILL did ALL the bloody work at home...cleaning up, cooking, etc...in between my paying job and home! :roll:

WaterRats13 said:
Another thing -- whenever I asked hubby if he could do the vacuuming for once...he said, 'No, I can't. It hurts my back.' I told him that it hurts my back, too..but I still do it!' He would just shake his head and say no, it hurts his back and that he needs a rest as he works 12 hours a day at work. Auggggggggggggggggggggggggh!
While I worked at a full time job, I STILL did ALL the bloody work at home...cleaning up, cooking, etc...in between my paying job and home! :roll:

:rofl: You are so funny and sweet ! :D Oh, yeah you know how the men are in this now days, eh? They are just dogs who likes to sleep, eat, poop, and have sex. :roll:

well.. me and my partner had a fight over stupid stuffs.. always a plain old stupid things that's worthless to fight about :P

Hiya!

I'd have to say that the only thing we really fight about is how much time I spend online...but that's a fight that we've somehow resolved. I won't be spending so much time in front of the computer come the summer (which is here, now!)

Chores is another one of our disagreements. It's not really a fight. I'm just a terrible housewife...LOL. I'm not one of those Martha Stewart type ladies who can keep their houses immaculate and/or are obsessed with cleanliness. I don't keep too big of a mess, and I do handle the clutter on a daily basis but there's always, always MORE I can do.

Then there's money of course. Money, I think, would solve everything! I could put myself in a class of some sort, (Kama Sutra? Think my hubby would join with me?) and hire a live-in cook and maid!! :-D

Otherwise, Mike and I get along just fine. :)

CyberRed said:
:rofl: You are so funny and sweet ! :D Oh, yeah you know how the men are in this now days, eh? They are just dogs who likes to sleep, eat, poop, and have sex. :roll:

:beer: :buttsex: :lick: , this is men's favourite... :D

1.) Money
sometimes yes... He nagged where the household money gone quickly & alway blame me for this.

2.) Sex
no problem.

3.) Family
no problem

4.) Religion
no problem, we discussed over our belief sometimes.

5.) Kids
Yes, child upbringing. We have different opinions over children upbringing limit. Sometimes like that I'm stricter than my hubby, that's why my sons ran to him when I said No. :mad2: I told my sons that I don't like that they ran to him because they know that he's too soft...

6.) Who does More Work
no problem, we share our housework & garden work.

7.) Jealously
no

We use our time at weekends. (My hubby goes to work from 5pm to 10pm & I work from 7.30am to 4.pm). It's good that my hubby didn't see me to use online :D

9.) Other...
like what Malyoisch said: Online... :eek2: During summer I use computer less since I'm do with restoration on furinture now.
I use online at most evenings when the kids are in the bed or go out.., that's why I use online at work... to avoid to have fight with my hubby. He thinks I'm addict to any forums... (maybe he's right). I do less when he is around. I had to spent my time with him at weekends... I do housework well & take care of kids & also computer, too. The reasons he nagged because I'm addict to forums to neglect my restoration work. He wants to rid of old junk things in garage to clean. His favourite word: "When you start with that junk things"???? :cold:

I also use online in the earlier morning when they are still in the bed...

Malfoyish said:
Hiya!

I'd have to say that the only thing we really fight about is how much time I spend online...but that's a fight that we've somehow resolved. I won't be spending so much time in front of the computer come the summer (which is here, now)

OMG Malfoyish, It exactly the same thing as us two!....

^Angel^ said:
OMG Malfoyish, It exactly the same thing as us two!....
Yeah, gotta compromise something to keep your spouse happy! Thats why I dont spend much time on computer on weekends cuz its the time to be with my husband UNLESS he is working overtime or out of town then i will do that to keep me from going out and spend money LOL!

Defee said:
Yeah, gotta compromise something to keep your spouse happy! Thats why I dont spend much time on computer on weekends cuz its the time to be with my husband UNLESS he is working overtime or out of town then i will do that to keep me from going out and spend money LOL!

But, I want my Twinie on Line when I am on Line. :cry:

Back