What do u do on ur spare time?

I have a toddler and a baby on the way. This "spare time" thing you speak of is a myth created by Sears in the 70's to control shopping habbits. I believe Bob Barker was involved until the Russians took over.

You got no more spare time for next 18years and when you next get spare time you fill presious spare time worrying why you got spare time.You get over that and spare time spent with arthritis wishing could go back to the days of no spare time.What ever you do don't use your spare time looking at bank balance they bled you dry with.
Honestly you going love being a dad to two kids;tears laughter worry and love cherish every moment these are good days become teenagers the hard work starts.congrats on pending baby

Has it been determined yet if the "dead walking around" have been cremated?

Of pertinent interest here" do the dead" still use sign language ASL?

Hard to keep up-to-date with the "dead"!

Has it been determined yet if the "dead walking around" have been cremated?

Of pertinent interest here" do the dead" still use sign language ASL?

Hard to keep up-to-date with the "dead"!

these ones are just dead
Most dont know sign, but the dead chicks amongst them seem to be obsessed with switched at birth..
Its a strange realm....

Learnt some "new" differentiation between the "dead".

Something to "look forward after one has died".

aside: no hurry to ascertain the "real truth of the dead"!

Learnt some "new" differentiation between the "dead".

Something to "look forward after one has died".

aside: no hurry to ascertain the "real truth of the dead"!

Its all cool doc,when i see you, we will have plenty of time to work on your sign..

I would surmise"learning ASL" for the " cremated dead" might have real problems- no fingers/hands etc. What technological "thinking" required for solutions??

aside: has it be determined if the "dead" think?

Another round of "stogies" to ponder for the dead what-utilization possible to effect ASL solution required.

I would surmise"learning ASL" for the " cremated dead" might have real problems- no fingers/hands etc. What technological "thinking" required for solutions??

aside: has it be determined if the "dead" think?

Another round of "stogies" to ponder for the dead what-utilization possible to effect ASL solution required.

We will find out wont we?
Are you gonna be creamated?

Not unduly concerned-future wise- on the potential activities of the cremated dead.

aside: the decision re: cremation isn't mine but my sons.

Not unduly concerned-future wise- on the potential activities of the cremated dead.
aside: the decision re: cremation isn't mine but my sons.

Cool...
I want to.be torn to pieces and eaten by wild dogs...
But prob will be given a state funeral wth pomp and royal flare...
Mmmmmm...

I would suggest filming yourself opening your first bottle and drinking it completely, regardless of how bad it tastes, and wait and see if you get sick and vomit it back up.

Someone did that with a 20-year-old bottle of Pepsi Crystal. He drank it, thought it was great, and in a few minutes, upchucked those chemicals. And recorded this happening.

This is an awesome idea. Lol please do this.

In my spare time, I usually tinker around doing all kind of experiments, and as I mentioned in other post that I do wood work project and recent project is spice racks. I couldn't find anything that fit what I want so I decided to make one to mount on pantry door, there will be two racks, one for spice and other for boxes of sandwich/storage/aluminum etc to store on lower part of the door.
Now talking about that rack, yes it look pretty to leave it natural color but I decided to paint it over because it will match nicely to the door and who will able to see 24/7 display you know? It's quicker to just paint it over than spending time doing varnish. See my current project below.
Sorry for stupid autorotate pictures.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender1.jpg
    FullSizeRender1.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 14
  • FullSizeRender2.jpg
    FullSizeRender2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 13
  • FullSizeRender3.jpg
    FullSizeRender3.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 14
well today I wasting my time my prescription should ready yesterday I drag meself 1/2 mile down road still not ready and drag meself down rd today still not ready asked to wait I did 1hour.Sorry still not ready come back 5pm..
These receptionist could contact me but that to easy so I wasting another 2hours

In my spare time, I usually tinker around doing all kind of experiments, and as I mentioned in other post that I do wood work project and recent project is spice racks. I couldn't find anything that fit what I want so I decided to make one to mount on pantry door, there will be two racks, one for spice and other for boxes of sandwich/storage/aluminum etc to store on lower part of the door.
Now talking about that rack, yes it look pretty to leave it natural color but I decided to paint it over because it will match nicely to the door and who will able to see 24/7 display you know? It's quicker to just paint it over than spending time doing varnish. See my current project below.
Sorry for stupid autorotate pictures.

Cool project I though you were doing something like planning architecture now just realized when my phone auto rotates with ur pics damn :D

Cool project I though you were doing something like planning architecture now just realized when my phone auto rotates with ur pics damn :D

I used to work for Architect (CAD manager) for 9 years and it's a valuable learning skill and while I was in it, did lot of home renovations and did buy rundown home, improve it and then sell it. It's a hellish job but it's fun though. Made a decent profit out of it. I only did 3 houses and stopped after that.

I used to work for Architect (CAD manager) for 9 years and it's a valuable learning skill and while I was in it, did lot of home renovations and did buy rundown home, improve it and then sell it. It's a hellish job but it's fun though. Made a decent profit out of it. I only did 3 houses and stopped after that.

Oh will you do it again when u get free time :D

Nice! I'm a project manager at a mill shop. I run the cnc and other automated machinery mostly making crazy wreathed handrails and such. I do all the cad work/3d modeling and programming too. Architects are crazy aren't they :lol:

Back