What do u do on ur spare time?

Attend Deaf events and any "private" parties/get-togethers I'm invited to. My social life used to be virtually non-existent before I knew about Deaf events in my area & getting to know other Deafies/HoH peeps. Fitting into the Hearing world for me was like trying to fit a round circle in a square.

I have a cat & dog to take care of, Netflix movies to watch...., watch TV

You can be responsible about it, no need to go cold turkey. For example, drink beer at home when you're not planning on going out for a while. I just hate the simplistic idea of "don't drink ever!", you can't enjoy life that way.

Maybe I'll prefer juice lol

In my spare time, I like to swim, go to the gym, read, watch Netflix, surf the Internet (those are around the home).

Planned activities...hang out with my deaf friends, go to deaf events, RVing with my family, and try to be outdoors as much as I can.

For hobbies when I have the money, renovate and design my home. :)

Wow that's cool

Beer? I stopped drinking beer after an accident because I drank damn lot b4 riding bike at midnight ... and now not gonna drink anymore and mom will yell at me if I do again :thumbdown:

Your mum is right..Saw my son totally wasted once laying on kitchen floor dead drunk,i was in tears my husband furious he shouting at my son looked what you done to your mother and threw cold water on him and told me let him stew..i in the end put my son to bed who was mortified next day because I put his sister frilly night dress on him so he knew his mother had undressed him for bed total humiliation did him good and he never touch a drop since so he says

I have a toddler and a baby on the way. This "spare time" thing you speak of is a myth created by Sears in the 70's to control shopping habbits. I believe Bob Barker was involved until the Russians took over.

dogs....and.....dogs

though- at moment i have more spare time than usual since I'm recovering from my hernia surgery

I have a toddler and a baby on the way. This "spare time" thing you speak of is a myth created by Sears in the 70's to control shopping habbits. I believe Bob Barker was involved until the Russians took over.

Oh, jonnyghost, a baby on the way, that's exciting.Congrats, be sure to let us know when he/she arrives!

Wow, spare time ... I'll take some of that please!
Lately I have been working on creating a stash for a mom show. I've created a new product that's really taking off! Super exciting. :)

Other than that I dream of the day I can go explore the West again ... I need some mountains in my life!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I read, write, swim, origami...I enjoy doing crafts in general... cook, can, work in my garden/yard... work my dogs... Hmm.. go to gym and the range ... I have too much free time and miss my kids too much so anything to keep me occupied I will generally give a go at least once...

In part of my spare time- "read" comments Alldeaf.com.

Not seen any dead persons walking the street-at least here in Toronto.

Toronto is full of dead people doc....
Souless
And dead

Presumably the "dead" when not residing in cemerties exist only when "one" is under the massive influence of "stogies". Seemingly, triggering phantasmagoria!

Being "souless" is a theological/philosophical proposition which I understand is "not to be discussed" in Alldeaf.com.

I see dead people....
Mmmm...
Not just in spare time...so,.mmmmmm
I plot world dominion....
Yeah that fits.....

see my dad I got some serius stuff I want talk to him about

[

Presumably the "dead" when not residing in cemerties exist only when "one" is under the massive influence of "stogies". Seemingly, triggering phantasmagoria!.

Nah.....i see em usually when im getting my cofee....."-) starbucks....is crawlin with them.....

Being "souless" is a theological/philosophical proposition which I understand is "not to be discussed" in Alldeaf.com.

You know, im not sure, but i think philosphy is ok to discuss...mmmmm
Not sure though...

Has Starbucks been advised that their coffee can help one "see the dead walking around"?
Perhaps Starbucks can advertise their coffee has "amazing Features"- seeing the dead walk around.

Cheaper than buying "stogies"?

Back