What do u do on ur spare time?

Riding motorcycles (duh) but lately I've been getting into homebrewing. I started my first batch a month ago and now it's bottled up. I just have to wait until probably next week to finally taste the beer.

It's been a fun experience and overwhelming at times. You would think beer is simple, just let stuff ferment and bottle it up. There's a whole bunch of tools, techniques and recipes and you can easily find yourself spending over a grand on tools. So I've been working on trying to do homebrewing on a small budget and so far been having some success. I found a homebrew kit on craigslist for only 150 bucks, if I bought everything brand new it'd be easily over 400 dollars.

Other than that I like reading and learning about all kinds of scientific theories and expanding my mind. One fun but entertaining site I like to check out is cracked.com

so do I cracked .com..brewing beer my husband did in kids room when they toddlers kids slept all night

Sometimes I climb the walls...
picture.php

In my spare time, I like to swim, go to the gym, read, watch Netflix, surf the Internet (those are around the home).

Planned activities...hang out with my deaf friends, go to deaf events, RVing with my family, and try to be outdoors as much as I can.

For hobbies when I have the money, renovate and design my home. :)

In my spare time, I like to swim, go to the gym, read, watch Netflix, surf the Internet (those are around the home).

Planned activities...hang out with my deaf friends, go to deaf events, RVing with my family, and try to be outdoors as much as I can.

For hobbies when I have the money, renovate and design my home. :)

Cool

I live by beach you think I go down more often.i watching people on beach now,they going regret it.i on my iPad watching TV

yes I was a girl but old lady now...I did word that badly.You should be sitting nice glass cold kingfisher best beer in world.When I do have shandy that beer I have

yes I was a girl but old lady now...I did word that badly.You should be sitting nice glass cold kingfisher best beer in world.When I do have shandy that beer I have

Beer? I stopped drinking beer after an accident because I drank damn lot b4 riding bike at midnight ... and now not gonna drink anymore and mom will yell at me if I do again :thumbdown:

I see dead people....
Mmmm...
Not just in spare time...so,.mmmmmm
I plot world dominion....
Yeah that fits.....

Work in my flower garden...and ideas for decorating...plus walking my doggie (which she loves)...seems the older you get, the less spare time you have...and with children, grandchildren and a great grandchild...spare time is hard to come by....and so what if my bed didn't get made the other day!...It's not going anywhere....:lol:

quite agree so my bed don't get made I be getting in it..my flower garden that my joy it was landscaped last week every weed was removed they frigging back 24hours..pouring with rain so today not gardening day...I had hedgehog gate put in and last week a deer got stuck between my fence and next door garage 5am I not hear a thing but whole street up banging on door...5am everyone plus fire brigade trying shove its arse out

quite agree so my bed don't get made I be getting in it..my flower garden that my joy it was landscaped last week every weed was removed they frigging back 24hours..pouring with rain so today not gardening day...I had hedgehog gate put in and last week a deer got stuck between my fence and next door garage 5am I not hear a thing but whole street up banging on door...5am everyone plus fire brigade trying shove its arse out

Wow Do you plant weeds ? Even if I planted weeds or any drugs I will be jailed for 7years ...

no I don't plant them they find their own way to my garden and not that sort of weed I mean dandilions nettles etc LOL...it must be late for you now because late for me

Beer? I stopped drinking beer after an accident because I drank damn lot b4 riding bike at midnight ... and now not gonna drink anymore and mom will yell at me if I do again :thumbdown:

You can be responsible about it, no need to go cold turkey. For example, drink beer at home when you're not planning on going out for a while. I just hate the simplistic idea of "don't drink ever!", you can't enjoy life that way.

Computer Digital Art and study / Going to see my girlfriend to hang out / Going to the bar playing a pool and to get drunk, Partying sometime / art show /
all the above repeat hehe

I have way too much spare time lately but that's going to change once university starts back up.

But I spend my time advocating for LGBTQA+ rights and playing/coding video games :)

I have way too much spare time lately but that's going to change once university starts back up.

But I spend my time advocating for LGBTQA+ rights and playing/coding video games :)

Hey, You do the coding video game?? I do the 3D . What program are you using for the code video game?

Back