What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lazy to google up, who's barbara streisand? ....

Learned that the state govt in NSW (Sydney) is facing a massacre at the election. It's possible the current govt will end up with only 10 seats this time around whereas the last time they had won 50 seats. Not good *smh

:shock:

The statement "the only difference between men is the color of their eyes and their mother's name" can be extremely applicable.

I just said it wasn't his fault. Why are you trying to stir drama?
never said anything about him. I'm asking YOU and I'm basically telling you to get over it.

Oh and people that screw with your head, play you, and try to make you miserable?

*makes notes*

And those ladies at the grocery store with 500 coupons and checks that take 15 minutes to write. :(
the person here is stirring drama and it's certainly not me.

never said anything about him. I'm asking YOU and I'm basically telling you to get over it.

the person here is stirring drama and it's certainly not me.

AR2oc.gif

I learned that the part we needed to fix the washing machine did not arrive today so now I have to find time to laundry at the laundromat between gatherings and a birthday party tonight. Gah.

I learned a lot about how a BAHA works from one of my girlfriends who has one.

oh okay...what's so bad about her? ..

I never saw anything wrong with Barbra Streisand. She was good in her time. She sang a lot, she did acting (not as well) and she could be funny. I grew up listening to her music on the record player.

I learned that my son does really well with a chain saw. He's been hard at work cutting trees today. Luckily he took his Advair this morning and has plenty of Albuterol for his asthma. He has had 4 attacks.

I never saw anything wrong with Barbra Streisand. She was good in her time. She sang a lot, she did acting (not as well) and she could be funny. I grew up listening to her music on the record player.
I remember that I saw her in the movie Yentil. I thought her movie was a good one. Seeing Elvis Presley fans on theoracle's list would have been easier to understand but I don't think fans of either Elvis or Streisand are in the same league of jerks, liars, and cheating scumbags and drunk drivers. This is theoracles's list - not mine though.

Last edited:
I learned that my son does really well with a chain saw. He's been hard at work cutting trees today. Luckily he took his Advair this morning and has plenty of Albuterol for his asthma. He has had 4 attacks.
I hope your son stays safe using the chain saw.

I hope your son stays safe using the chain saw.

He is being very careful. Has safety glasses on, has protected all skin with something. (gloves and long pants and the gloves are long) He also is wearing a hard hat from a construction site. Neighbor gave it to us. Hubby and a neighbor are out there supervising and clearing away the debris.

I remember that I saw her in the movie Yentil. I thought her movie was a good one. Seeing Elvis Presley fans on theoracle's list would have been easier to understand but I don't think fans of either Elvis or Streisand are in the same league of jerks, liars, and cheating scumbags and drunk drivers. This is theoracles's list - not mine though.

Haha, I'm just not a Streisand fan. :)

I bought 2 $30 memory foam pillows at Target. When I got home, I saw that one of the so-called "Fieldcrest" pillows was really a $18 "Target Home" pillow in the wrong box. :pissed:

Assholes.

Found out I was banned on 3 websites all own by the same person. No reason given.

I bought 2 $30 memory foam pillows at Target. When I got home, I saw that one of the so-called "Fieldcrest" pillows was really a $18 "Target Home" pillow in the wrong box. :pissed:

Assholes.

At least you didn't forget. One of them must have worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back