What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever seen Asian/black people? I know this black man who married a Japanese woman and their children are soooo unusual looking and very very beautiful.

Tiger

I learned I will be getting my VP next wed and my hand feels puffy and fat from practicing ASL in class for a week. :(

Oh and my man thinks dressing infants in costumes for Halloween is stupid because they wont remember it.

I thought maybe it was your granddaughter...

I may be biased but I have always thought kids with mixed races have the most exotic looks.

I agree... they are some of the most beautiful kids around... like they get the best of both worlds... (but like you, I'm biased as well :) )

Today I learned how to make Bechamel sauce right. :dance2: Normally everytime I make it, it turns out lumpy.

i learned that SF Giants aint bring Sergio Romo... they brought- Barry Zito. That made me feel better.

Today I learned that I am not disabled according to family lawyer.

I learnt that the overseas holidays like U.S are getting cheaper nowadays - espeically for me.

Today I learned I am maintaining 'B' averages in all of my courses at Uni as of Mid-term. Whew!

It is a long story about my mother who is in nursing home. They said blind or any disabled child of parents are exempt for the penalty if all estates transfer to them and I am not one of them because I work and be able. Even Blind people work, they still are eligable but if deaf people work they are not allowed because they are considered not disabled. I am at loss on this one.

Congratulation!!!! pat on your back for all efforts. ;)

Thank you Jazzy. Right now they have really piled it on for this week, I've been working on van Goethe since last night. 200 pages of 18th century German literature....

i learned that SF Giants aint bring Sergio Romo... they brought- Barry Zito. That made me feel better.

Im busy right now making my NorCal SF Giants voodoo doll :laugh2:

They may have lucked out once, but a win is a win I guess- doing it 4 times against them......whole nother story

Well I didn't learn it today, but this weekend-- just haven't taken time to post...

Found out Adam has too much hearing to do the Functional MRI I was looking forward to getting... since he can hear out of his Right ear they're not able to do the test with out damaging his right ear/hearing :( :( They did a basic MRI with views of his internal auditory canals... which we didn't have before-- Oh well!!

Also found out he's too young for the Unilateral Hearing study and too old for the CMV baby/hearing study... *sigh* so he's stuck in the middle...

His booth test proved to be the same as his last test-- normal right hearing, and profound left- so at least no changes there-- it doesn't appear to be a flucuating loss...

All in all learned quite a bit about my kiddo this weekend (also learned he can swim w/water wings on :) )

i learn that someone doesnt email me back if they DO have a time to write comment in Facebook. I was like, "C'mon, its same amount how you sign in facebook and write comment, then browse it...still can do email back in same amount as you spend in facebook?!"

I learned that I am related to one of my USDA inspectors by my exhusband.

Turns out the the mother of my inspector is the sister to my exhusband's grandmother. My exhusband's mother is the cousin to the inspector. So this makes my exhusband her second cousin and my daughter her third cousin.

This is too freaky for me. I also found out from the inspector that my ex has since remarried and had another daughter, so now I know for sure that Maddie has at least one half-sister out there, somewhere. My inspector seems to want us to reconnect with her family somehow but given all the chaos, pain, and drama of my exhusband I don't know if this is a good idea or not. She understands why I don't want my exhusband around my daughter, but if I reconnect with her side of the family, I may be opening a can of worms.

Thoughts?

I learned that I am related to one of my USDA inspectors by my exhusband.

Turns out the the mother of my inspector is the sister to my exhusband's grandmother. My exhusband's mother is the cousin to the inspector. So this makes my exhusband her second cousin and my daughter her third cousin.

This is too freaky for me. I also found out from the inspector that my ex has since remarried and had another daughter, so now I know for sure that Maddie has at least one half-sister out there, somewhere. My inspector seems to want us to reconnect with her family somehow but given all the chaos, pain, and drama of my exhusband I don't know if this is a good idea or not. She understands why I don't want my exhusband around my daughter, but if I reconnect with her side of the family, I may be opening a can of worms.

Thoughts?

not surprising. in states like yours - lot of people are related to each other :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back