What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that life is easier without hearing aids.

And being on 4 different meds is worse than being drunk.

what's A&P2? I thought it was a grocery - A&P
A&P is Anatomy & Physiology. I am in second level. It is awful. Interesting though. You learn about all of the body systems, functions, and diseases and other conditions that manifest themselves when the body isn't working right. The reason I think it's so hard is that you get about 2weeks to learn 2 systems!

Txgolfer, def the hardest class I have taken!
I need a B :fingersx:

I learned that my ex hubby wants to meet with my hubby and I about the situation on Sat. Not going to be a good scenario. :roll:

Ohh boy :shock: that doesn't sound like a good plan!

A&P is Anatomy & Physiology. I am in second level. It is awful. Interesting though. You learn about all of the body systems, functions, and diseases and other conditions that manifest themselves when the body isn't working right. The reason I think it's so hard is that you get about 2weeks to learn 2 systems!

Txgolfer, def the hardest class I have taken!
I need a B :fingersx:

Ohh boy :shock: that doesn't sound like a good plan!

oh. TXGolfer - whatca ya doing with A&P??? Thought you wanted to take law??

Money can be good for those ambulance chasers! :lol:

good for them, bad for us since it's one of the driving factors for rising medical cost

I learned that royale mentioned that Carl S used to teach at Gally, and at first i didn't know. BUT his name was very familiar then hit me now. i remember seeing his name that he used to teach at gally. I was under his course but i switched to other teacher because i heard about him being tough in the class. Opps I should have stayed there. well i was only freshman! :o

I had an ASL class today. Learning a lot! :D

I learned that my ex hubby wants to meet with my hubby and I about the situation on Sat. Not going to be a good scenario. :roll:
You know it, your hubby's better than him ;)

I learned that horse shampoo/conditioner really do work for people with long hair like mine

:giggle: Long time ago, When my shampoo ran out, and I went to my horse Rosie's closet and got her shampoo! :whistle:

I used the horse shampoo and conditor during my teen years. Interesting, my hair grew up long and thick like horse's tail. LOL.

Interesting! My closet is mixed with organized and disorganized clothes that organzied is that i know where the exactly clothes are and disorganized that some of them are not folded or not hanging on the hangers. So does that my life turn out OK? :hmm: InterstinG! hehe

Heheh.. Yeah interesting!

It is about not balance can result to miss or past time for an appointment, late come in at the party, forget to list to do or other! :cool2:

I learned and interest from my college. You need to examine and looking at your clothing closet. If your closet is an arrangement and clean that mean your life is good balance. If your closet is disorganized and your life is not balance! :aw:

How about this:

My portion, hubby's portion and daughter's portion is totally organized (I have OCD), but MIL still has clothing in 2/3 of the closet and all kinds of crap and junk.

oh. TXGolfer - whatca ya doing with A&P??? Thought you wanted to take law??

I took A&P a LOoooong time ago. It was my science instead of Biology......Wish I would have taken Biology

I took A&P a LOoooong time ago. It was my science instead of Biology......Wish I would have taken Biology

:lol: At least you didn't have to take both! I had to take Bio, Chem, Microbio, AP1, AP2 :( I don't know what I was thinking when I choose this field.

personal injury law?

I am really not sure what type of Law yet....Probably Family Law......I don't intend to practice......although who knows I may. My intent now is just to meet the challenge and raise the bar for my daughter.
I think it will be fun

:lol: At least you didn't have to take both! I had to take Bio, Chem, Microbio, AP1, AP2 :( I don't know what I was thinking when I choose this field.

I loved chemistry.....I took A&P over Biology because my friend had to take A&P and that way we could study together. It was 3 hours every day just on that one class......

I took World Religions in a 5 week summer session (required) that was pretty tough too. I remember the 4 Noble Truths and that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back