What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is interesting that "smithtr" has 3 websites in the first place! Having interacted somewhat with him here- the "slight problem of trying to make sense" of what he keyed.

Supposedly in a group home.

What next?

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated ug/07

Websites are really more math based than English. People are surprised sometimes that people who can't write perfect English are capable of great intelligence in other areas.

He was an IT major, before nervous breakdown. He is very smart.

I spent three years in group home living in my late teens, and have had a fine life after, so it is not the end of the world.

Bottesini:That may be the fact of smithtr of which I have no knowledge. You are correct one may be into "math" but unable to write English sentences. One can only read what is keyed on the screen- however.

As for group homes -no comment. I understand they are "used" for "short periods of time". What happens when he "gets out"?

Hope you relaxing NOW with your jug of Green tea in the Rocking Chair while I rest up for Cochlear Implant exercise in 4 hours-Singles Dance- 7.00 to 11.00pm. Still waiting for the important call for audition from "so YOU think YOU can dance"? Can dream -correct?

Implanted Advanced bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Bottesini:That may be the fact of smithtr of which I have no knowledge. You are correct one may be into "math" but unable to write English sentences. One can only read what is keyed on the screen- however.

As for group homes -no comment. I understand they are "used" for "short periods of time". What happens when he "gets out"?

Hope you relaxing NOW with your jug of Green tea in the Rocking Chair while I rest up for Cochlear Implant exercise in 4 hours-Singles Dance- 7.00 to 11.00pm. Still waiting for the important call for audition from "so YOU think YOU can dance"? Can dream -correct?

:lol: You can dream! Having not seen you dance, I can't judge. I will be hiking rather than rocking this afternoon however.

Walking can improve most health problems, is free, and can be done close to home. Perfect for me.

I learned I'm better off today then I was yesterday! Back to normal. :wiggle:

It could be that it's different for you in Canada. Here, some people stay (live) in group homes for a very long time. I know of some who have lived in them for 20+ years. It depends on what care is needed, how it can be provided, and if it can be provided elsewhere. (e.g. if a person is capable of eventually living on their own, or in "assisted living", etc.) Those who don't fall into independent categories often stay/live in group homes indefinitely.

Wirelessly posted

I learned job hunting is a pain in the rear!

Nothing like a little DJ Kool to get your ass moving!

*shakes her booty*

time to clean house.

I learned that I actually have dropped 3 clothing sizes. I was not really checking much, but we took my measurements today and boy did I shrink!

I bought 2 $30 memory foam pillows at Target. When I got home, I saw that one of the so-called "Fieldcrest" pillows was really a $18 "Target Home" pillow in the wrong box. :pissed:

Assholes.

Somebody swapped pillows and paid only $18 for a $30 pillow. BTW - I like shopping at Target and did not know they now carry memory foam pillows. I may have a look the next time I am there.

I learned that my uncle likens my work boots to 'shit catchers'. :rofl:

I learned that a peanut butter and tortilla sandwich is not good for a sick tummy :/

Last edited:
Ick not good. Maybe it was the PB??

I learned Malt vinegar makes a good sub for Apple Cider vinegar.

I learned my friend is back from Dallas.

I learned my former so-called SO is a career criminal...:dunno2: Who knew?

you think we might share former lovers? LOL. Mine spent two years in state prison after our divorce for theft. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back