What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out I was banned on 3 websites all own by the same person. No reason given.

what websites are they?

At least you didn't forget. One of them must have worked.

ha ha

I opened one box and thought, "Hmm...not bad...not the greatest, but definitely decent enough."

Then Judah was like, "I want one!" so I told him to open the other box. He's like "It's too stiff."

Too stiff?!

So he brought it in the room and I saw that the "stiff" one was the brand I intended to get and the 'not bad' one I had used was a TARGET HOME brand in a Fieldcrest box! BASTARDS!

*sigh* The likelihood of me getting to exchange the Home pillow is slim. :(

of course, the "stiff" one that Judah didn't want to use was 10x better than the generic one.

ha ha

I opened one box and thought, "Hmm...not bad...not the greatest, but definitely decent enough."

Then Judah was like, "I want one!" so I told him to open the other box. He's like "It's too stiff."

Too stiff?!

So he brought it in the room and I saw that the "stiff" one was the brand I intended to get and the 'not bad' one I had used was a TARGET HOME brand in a Fieldcrest box! BASTARDS!

*sigh* The likelihood of me getting to exchange the Home pillow is slim. :(

of course, the "stiff" one that Judah didn't want to use was 10x better than the generic one.

why slim? it's Target. you can have it exchanged.

All of Travis's sites. Right now I could care less, but I was floored by it. All I did was let 2 people know I was having a problem with a site and next day, I am banned.

Maybe it was an accident. :dunno:

All of Travis's sites. Right now I could care less, but I was floored by it. All I did was let 2 people know I was having a problem with a site and next day, I am banned.

What kind of sites does he have? Are we talking about smithtr ?

why does it matter anyway? I wouldn't weep about it.

why does it matter anyway? I wouldn't weep about it.

Not weeping and right about now I could care less. More than anything, it just surprised me. Ah well, more time for games or ASL instruction or online TV.

How do I prove I didn't just swap it out and am trying to steal $10 from Target instead of getting my $30 worth?

it's not your responsibility to prove it to Target. just bring your receipt and explain your case. It's not business-sound for them to hassle over some piddly $$$. Their job is to make customers happy.

One other thing we learned today. Our Expedition has a leak in the A/C system. When the mechanic worked on it, he wanted to see how bad it was, so he only filled it and told us to let him know how many days it lasted. If it was 5 or less, then it's a bad leak and will take more work. If it lasts longer than that, then he might be able to just use a stop leak and refill it. Well, it only lasted 3 days. It ran out yesterday evening. We have put so much of our tax refund into this vehicle this past week, I'm not sure how much more we can go. We were hoping to use this vehicle this next weekend when we all 6 have to travel for family reunion with MIL's family.

That is interesting that "smithtr" has 3 websites in the first place! Having interacted somewhat with him here- the "slight problem of trying to make sense" of what he keyed. He has 3 more on the side-amazing.

Supposedly he in a group home and not much free time. Right-wonders never cease!

What next?

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Last edited:
I learned that was my son"s friend's first time he has ever slept over a friend's house. I spent almost all night comforting him when he was crying for his mom. Ohhhhh boyyyyy!

I learned that was my son"s friend's first time he has ever slept over a friend's house. I spent almost all night comforting him when he was crying for his mom. Ohhhhh boyyyyy!

Aww ... hopefully next time he'll want to sleep over at a friend's, he will be fine. The first time is scary for a little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back