What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i learn that someone doesnt email me back if they DO have a time to write comment in Facebook. I was like, "C'mon, its same amount how you sign in facebook and write comment, then browse it...still can do email back in same amount as you spend in facebook?!"
I don't interesting about facebook but rumour and gossip I don't like play games! I know I don't care facebook comments bored!

I learned that I prefer my fish to be crispy so next time, I'll not put as much sauce in and add after I finish cooking fish.

have learnt that three out of 4 dams in Canberra is now full after 10 long years of drought. It felt good to know that we're coming to an end.

I learned that I am related to one of my USDA inspectors by my exhusband.

Turns out the the mother of my inspector is the sister to my exhusband's grandmother. My exhusband's mother is the cousin to the inspector. So this makes my exhusband her second cousin and my daughter her third cousin.

This is too freaky for me. I also found out from the inspector that my ex has since remarried and had another daughter, so now I know for sure that Maddie has at least one half-sister out there, somewhere. My inspector seems to want us to reconnect with her family somehow but given all the chaos, pain, and drama of my exhusband I don't know if this is a good idea or not. She understands why I don't want my exhusband around my daughter, but if I reconnect with her side of the family, I may be opening a can of worms.

Thoughts?

Well, like you said you need to think of Maddie first. Does this inspector have much contact with your ex? If she does then you might not want to reconnect. I didn't want to have contact with my father's family because they were not interested in us, so what's the point of opening yourself to pain?

have learnt that three out of 4 dams in Canberra is now full after 10 long years of drought. It felt good to know that we're coming to an end.

That's good to hear! Our dams down here is nearly 50%, so it's good news.

i learnt that Engineering is a lot of work lol and on a side note, I just had my first SL class :)

I learned that actually showing a hearing receptionist at the md office what P3 is will get my calls answered with no hangups. She was fascinated. The little netbook caught their wifi and booted up with p3 very quickly, she could see what it was about. lol

I learned today that I have been signing "you're welcome" wrong and no one has corrected me LOL

difficult!! that is not easy! I do stress my mind hurt my think hard work!

I learnt nothing from Dixieboy.

what? what do you think???:roll: I guess I am nothing doing better think I try effort my think future wish be change best strong faithful

???? what is that is means SERIOUS!!! what is point??:wave:

I learned working with a highly skilled interpreter is always a learning experience. I had a great time with my team :) Its funny, why is it that the men interpreters appear to be better than women ? :giggle:

I have learned that some people refuse to move on and continually attempt to stir the pot as the result of some grudge they believe they have.:lol: Actually, I already knew there were people like that, but it always surprises me when I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back