What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I got PS4 since last year. A bit smaller and slimmer than PS3, more graphic horsepower and processor. PS3 is still good for most people, if you have games for PS3, it may not work for PS4. I'm not a gaming person like I used to be, such as WOW, Call of Duty, etc. You can still play Blu Ray/DVD with the console.

So you have the PS4? Do you like it better than the PS3? We still have the PS3. What are some of the newer features in PS4?

I got approved for the apartment. She left a voice mail so I emailed to confirm. Waiting to hear back from her.

It's getting harder to buy food today , the grocery store had no chicken thighs or ground turkey and they were low on sweet onions . I was told other stores were not able to get chicken thighs or ground turkey . I bet it'll be worst with the wildfire in Ca. we get a lot of your produces from there. I learned that I need to start stocking on some food for my dog and me.

Irony considering he used to get very defensive/angry with "Pesters". Someone else gave him the very advice he wisely shared with you.

Let's not go into his past reactions . I am thinking of the good he brought into my life . We were PM buddies and I got to know him well. Thank you for your input.

I learned how to make spaghetti in a frying pan. Yummy!

I tried boil it up in wok that was disaster

Relearned how generous my sister is and that things can have good timing.
I thought I was going to have to take some $$ out of my husband's life insurance savings account (which earns good interest, but which I cannot make deposits into) to get me through to my paycheck in two weeks (due to the $$ I need for signing the lease this Friday). But, thankfully, I did not write & deposit the check today, and my sister just gave me a generous check to help me out (without my even mentioning the need to write a check).
With this generous check, I may go ahead and have the movers move both furniture and boxes (and maybe even do some boxing up). I'll find out Tuesday night how much the moving costs will be and decide then. Maybe even return the $75 of moving boxes/bubblewrap/etc I just bought for boxing up my china & crystal.

You are blessed have a sib like that,wish I had

It is a huge blessing to have family that is there for you when needed. Sorry to hear you cannot enjoy that blessing. :(

some are lucky..i have great son and daughterinlaw but they so far away

I like one with Gibbs he identical first husband but lot older

It's on against the new NBC show Blindspot. Hopefully I can catch up on NCIS LA in reruns.
you might be able to catch it on CBS.com but I can't remember when it gets posted- thinking at least a day later.

Am looking forward to the 2 hour CSI movie on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back