What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that YouTube turns 10 today. WOW. Where has the time gone?

Same here. Wonder if a flashback will show up somehow?

YouTube then:

youtube.jpg

YouTube today:

Picture+3.png

Wow, what a difference.

learned i need get shaving razor blades, hair shampoo and soap....all almost ran out!!
...and i don't get the cheap stuff....arggh

learned i need get shaving razor blades, hair shampoo and soap....all almost ran out!!
...and i don't get the cheap stuff....arggh

Better hurry, Grum!...Can smell you all the way from NZ to Florida! :giggle:...and don't forget the baby powder...deodorant...after shave....White Strips for the toofies....eye drops for ur blood-shot eyes...shoe deodorant....appt. to get a Wax!!...and check the undies for skid marks!...Then ur all set to go!....:lol:

So I followed up with my stepmom about my Dad, and he's finally starting to get better, but he still has a long way to go, though. At least he's not in and out of the hospital anymore. They still haven't been able to quite figure out what's going on.

I just got news that his cancer is gone, and it turns out he took a really powerful medicine to fight it, and from what I was told, it made him tired a lot. And not cheap. That just makes my day get a little bit better.
Wow! That was fast! Well, that's good news. :)

Live your life and don't worry about tomorrow

So I followed up with my stepmom about my Dad, and he's finally starting to get better, but he still has a long way to go, though. At least he's not in and out of the hospital anymore. They still haven't been able to quite figure out what's going on.

I think this was Mark last post he made , he was looking forward to March Madness . He was enjoying his life , he was always looking for new things to see and take photos of and trying new restaurants . :(

Better hurry, Grum!...Can smell you all the way from NZ to Florida! :giggle:...and don't forget the baby powder...deodorant...after shave....White Strips for the toofies....eye drops for ur blood-shot eyes...shoe deodorant....appt. to get a Wax!!...and check the undies for skid marks!...Then ur all set to go!....:lol:

or get electric shaver

I learned this weird tidbit:

"Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident. She told a friend that Clinton made advances."

https://patriotpost.us/pages/72

No shock lol He likes to flirt[emoji2]
The "shock" part is the list that her name was on. She was one of 47 suspicious deaths of people involved with the Clintons.

Former President Clinton did a lot more than "flirt" with women.

That the extra direct deposit from my former employer is legit, not someone else's that got miskeyed into my account. But it still has me stumped as to why I'm getting it. I'll read the "displaced employees" handbook tomorrow and see if it says anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back