What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the cat still alive? I am being curious so I hope we both did not just use two of the cat lives being so curious . :giggle:

Oh, it's still alive. Heck, it's even more curious to explore that area a little more now. :)

I just learned that an estimated 65,000 people watched the tightrope walker make history last Sunday. They say he set two world records that night, and I'm glad I got to witness it. :P

I learned today how embarrassing and upsetting it is to have problems with the voting touchscreen. :Oops:

I learned that I tried the iced gingerbread latte from the starbucks. It tastes OK. Not WOW but its pretty sweet. I feel so christmassy! It reminds me of christmas! that is for sure!

I learned that I tried the iced gingerbread latte from the starbucks. It tastes OK. Not WOW but its pretty sweet. It reminds me of christmas! that is for sure!

Speaking of Christmas, I saw Christmas candy at the downtown Walmart yesterday.

I got up early so I could hear Fed-Ex ring the bell. They were delivering our new replacement credit cards. They always come late afternoon. So I got up, checked the front porch and there was our delivery. Confused because it was suppose to require a signature.

I learned today how embarrassing and upsetting it is to have problems with the voting touchscreen. :Oops:

Oh bother, I feel for you, and so glad we still have simple paper ballots. The DH and I just got back from the polls. In and out quickly.

Florida had to get rid of those paper ballots due to a "hanging chad" issue during an election. That was a MAJOR embarrassment for Palm Beach County and it's still mentioned around here. I'm glad I was not here for that.

I am so glad we do not have that in my city. I bet a lot people had trouble using it so you should not feel embarrass .

I learned that I tried the iced gingerbread latte from the starbucks. It tastes OK. Not WOW but its pretty sweet. I feel so christmassy! It reminds me of christmas! that is for sure!

When I was going to Maine with my family we stopped at a rest stop and I got some Starbucks hazelnut coffee and I told the woman 'No sugar" . I took one taste and it was horrible, it tasted a pound of sugar was added to it. The woman did not tell me they added a syrup to their coffee to made it taste like hazelnut. I got my money back . It was disgusting tasting , I tasted nothing but sugar. YUCK!

Does the label on the package mention signature required? If there isn't, the driver is not required to wait for your signature and just release to your door. Usually alcoholic beverages or such high value shipment requires a signature or unless shipper request it. At least you got the replacement now.

I got up early so I could hear Fed-Ex ring the bell. They were delivering our new replacement credit cards. They always come late afternoon. So I got up, checked the front porch and there was our delivery. Confused because it was suppose to require a signature.

When I was going to Maine with my family we stopped at a rest stop and I got some Starbucks hazelnut coffee and I told the woman 'No sugar" . I took one taste and it was horrible, it tasted a pound of sugar was added to it. The woman did not tell me they added a syrup to their coffee to made it taste like hazelnut. I got my money back . It was disgusting tasting , I tasted nothing but sugar. YUCK!

I know. i always tell them to pump two of hazelnut, and no sugar.. I prefer hazelnut maccihiato which tastesbetter.

Tim horton is bad!!! dunkin donuts is OK tooo sweeeeet~!

I am so glad we do not have that in my city. I bet a lot people had trouble using it so you should not feel embarrass .
I've never had a problem before, and no problems on the first screen. But on the subsequent screens ("Next") my touches weren't registering. I had to tap multiple times, different fingers, different angles, slow/fast, different directions, etc. I would tap, tap, tap, and the check marks wouldn't show up. It was very frustrating. I wonder if there's something wrong with me. :(

Ours (Southern Illinois) might remind you of a standardized text from school days. We fill in ovals in front of the different candidates names with a supplied pen. The ballot is then fed into a reader where it stays once the ok of the read comes up.

I've never had a problem before, and no problems on the first screen. But on the subsequent screens ("Next") my touches weren't registering. I had to tap multiple times, different fingers, different angles, slow/fast, different directions, etc. I would tap, tap, tap, and the check marks wouldn't show up. It was very frustrating. I wonder if there's something wrong with me. :(

Do you feel that your Parkinson disease is getting worst ?

I know. i always tell them to pump two of hazelnut, and no sugar.. I prefer hazelnut maccihiato which tastesbetter.

Tim horton is bad!!! dunkin donuts is OK tooo sweeeeet~!

I like Paul Newman coffee , I got some at McDonald once , that was only thing I had there , I do not eat their food. I wish I had know that about Starburst coffee , it was my first time there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back