What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes! Too bad they don't retain their value when they blow out. Would be incentive for people keep our highways cleaner.

Those blow outs are more likely cAused by cheaper tire replacement, what they do is glue the new threads onto the wore down part around the tire.

Cutting corners just because of costs.

Scary :eek3:

Yikes! Too bad they don't retain their value when they blow out. Would be incentive for people keep our highways cleaner.

Dad says each tire costs $700 a pop, so it gets expensive fast.

I learned that the card reader at my local store is broken....... again.

Learned to still never buy fruit at Walmart, no matter HOW desperate you are!!! I was in a rush, needed a snack this past weekend... saw the fruit ( I NEVER buy hardly ANYTHING at Walmart *ESPECIALLY fruit or meat* but it was there and I was in a RUSH ) Jeeze.... I almost puked... Wasted money and time.... Oh how I missed you farmers market! BLECH BLECH BLECH!!! I can't believe I even attempted to put that in my mouth! It tasted half spoiled! No matter how much I brushed my teeth Saturday it never seemed to get the flavor quite out.... :ugh:

I learned to never sleep on my arm. I woke up this morning, and it was as stiff as a board. Took awhile to shake that off. Lesson learned.

Hmmmm, I wonder if my head gets stiff as a board from sleeping on it?

Hmmmm, I wonder if my head gets stiff as a board from sleeping on it?

I had it under me, something I rarely do. I had been waiting for a response from someone, and fell asleep, and woke up that way. It was painful, but it's okay now. Just need to watch where I put it next time I sleep.

I had it under me, something I rarely do. I had been waiting for a response from someone, and fell asleep, and woke up that way. It was painful, but it's okay now. Just need to watch where I put it next time I sleep.

*biting my tongue to stop saying something nasty*

Noooooo, Publix is a high end Grocery store... VERY high end. They happen to make subs there and they are HEAVENLY amazingly good. :D

Yes we have Subways in Florida. And to clarify Subways ONLY makes sub sandwiches while publix is a grocery store that ALSO happens to make subs in their deli.

After , working the Register of Voter's came a reality my state is mostly democrats . I knew it all along but when you sit there and see for yourself gives me a whole learning experience .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we have Subways in Florida. And to clarify Subways ONLY makes sub sandwiches while publix is a grocery store that ALSO happens to make subs in their deli.

Subway sucks! Publix is amazing! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

strange name though Publix is like public meaning 'cheap" and Subway is 'antithetic' yet you says its crap?!

its just an irony of names, Publix doesnt sound like high-end, what a twist i must say!

I am taking Anatomy and am currently learning about the ear; hearing and balance, etc.

Beats me why they pitch breakfast as being important, but I do SO much better without it! :P

Because it sets pace for the rest of the day and sets your metabolism up and all sorts of other stuff... that's why!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back