What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, I re-learned how impossible my MIL can be.

today I learned that even though you think of all the things you can do doesnt always mean you can do them. But a nice thought anyway..Have a great day..

Today, I re-learned how impossible my MIL can be.

MIL?

Sorry I have a long way to go. I'm very new to this website. :-(

So far I've only identified "AD" as All Deaf... other acronyms are foreign to me.

MIL?

So far I've only identified "AD" as All Deaf... other acronyms are foreign to me.

MIL = Mother in Law. Her husband's mother.

MIL?

MIL = Mother in Law. Her husband's mother.

Right - Thanks Jane B!! Lukin, my mother-in-law and I have had ups and downs since right before my marriage to her only child. We celebrate 20 years this month. Happily, she did NOT get her first request way back when she asked hubby to listen to her and the preacher that I was not worth marrying.

Right - Thanks Jane B!! Lukin, my mother-in-law and I have had ups and downs since right before my marriage to her only child. We celebrate 20 years this month. Happily, she did NOT get her first request way back when she asked hubby to listen to her and the preacher that I was not worth marrying.

I cant imagine anyone that has been married for over 10 year to not be worth marring ,my husband and I have been married 25 yrs,I took care of my dear mother in law till the day she died the 5th of oct 2012.. She said she wasnt sure she was going to like me ,but instead she fell in love with me.

i learned theres a special way of recognising foot prints, (oh i spell British way ok)...

this picture attached below are quite easy to learn , take a gander..

Attachments

• 554328_602044303146317_740177338_n.jpg
    554328_602044303146317_740177338_n.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 9
Excellent stuff there Grummer!

Nothing wrong with using British vernicular there Old Bean, as an expatriot colonial commoner down under I find myself lapsing back into the Queens English all the time dontcherknow corblimey.........

Learned today that I need to get my ears cleaned out every 6 months. Hoping my insurance is ok with that.

Learned a lot about taking a stand for somethng I believe in today. One of the most difficult things I have ever done in my lifetme.

My SIL has an interview for a job in Ireland.
Also, my grandson who is not yet 6-1/2 months is standing already but not quite ready to cruise. It was only about a month ago that he was sitting up on his own.

I am learning about nutrition and also, learned the news of my Lucky dog, he passed away.

i learned that i can not fight again my feeling wanting realise my dream so much. I will try fight for that despise my disability and low money.

Learned that my roommate as the power of authority over her mom's well being if her mind starts failing. Makes me wonder if my mom has a plan and money set aside for my brother and I to take care of her in the future.

Learned that my roommate as the power of authority over her mom's well being if her mind starts failing. Makes me wonder if my mom has a plan and money set aside for my brother and I to take care of her in the future.

If you broach the subject with care, I don't think it is inappropriate.

If you broach the subject with care, I don't think it is inappropriate.

I did and u know what my mom said? She said if she shows any signs of not taking care of herself, drive her to the middle of the desert and just leave her there. AWWWW! THATS mean to herself! :(

I did and u know what my mom said? She said if she shows any signs of not taking care of herself, drive her to the middle of the desert and just leave her there. AWWWW! THATS mean to herself! :(

:laugh2:...sounds like something I would say myself!....

Awwwww.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back