What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I learned how to operate a backhoe.
0008.gif

Neighbor and I cut and cleared the hedges in under two hours!

Wirelessly posted

A wise woman, said , " if he asks you to live together, he's unsure it's like leasing a car. If you are the one, he will wait for you." -Patrice

I learned that there are theaters that offer caption movies! I think that is amazing.

:( shamesful on interpreter cancel on my interview odd! I learn surprised interpreter

And how many people did you mow down in the process? :laugh2:

:giggle: Today I drove the big tractor and did some bush hogging. Gotta be my best vacation in a long time! I also learned that they have separate brakes for the right and left wheels so you can turn sharp. And I didn't hit any buildings or trees, which I'm sure made his client happy.

Sorry about that. I hope the place is OK with it and rescheduling interview.

yeah I disappointment, I positive! fault on interpreter I dont' understand two about to them conflict schedule!, i thought to interpeter already, I confused I expect to make sure confirm! I want to more need to interpreter improve!

I learned that the electric in our new house will be turned on next week.

Wirelessly posted

Smithtr said:
:( shamesful on interpreter cancel on my interview odd! I learn surprised interpreter

Oh no, when will you be able to get another interpreter?

:giggle: Today I drove the big tractor and did some bush hogging. Gotta be my best vacation in a long time! I also learned that they have separate brakes for the right and left wheels so you can turn sharp. And I didn't hit any buildings or trees, which I'm sure made his client happy.

I noticed you said that you didn't hit any TREES or BUILDINGS but not people....Hmmmm....:hmm: You mowed down some folks, didn't you? :squint:

Wirelessly posted

Oh no, when will you be able to get another interpreter?

odd, I have twice on two again, I have suppose, interpreter said full book schedules I expect to again job I hope be see let know me find new reschedule!

odd, I have twice on two again, I have suppose, interpreter said full book schedules I expect to again job I hope be see let know me find new reschedule!

I'll keep fingers crossed.

we all see ufo so they do exists...10 of us just see it. all been standing on cliff watching very odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back