What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That the painters that repainted our wooden decks may had use the wrong kind of paint . We had a Nor'easter last week and I notice a few days later there was white paint splattered on my deck floor as well as my neighbor upstairs . This happen on the east side of my building only and the deck was painted a few months ago so the paint was dry. It guess it was not waterproof . If this happen again I will see f my neighbor can take photos o we can show it to the manger . I already told him about it but I m not sure what he will's . I learned that manger did not buy the whole bracket to hold
up the fire extinguishers in our hallways , he finally got them back on the wall.
And Chicagoblue was right about it being illegal to had the fire extinuguishers on the floor .

I kinda figured it was illegal for them to be on the floor. State law in most places says they must be easily within reach, and easily accessible, and also easily visible, so they can be quickly found if the need arises.

Alleycat. I'm sorry. Isn't music the name?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

They are gorgeous, nice names. I live next door to a pair of horses who look very similar.
Which is the one that died?

Thank you.

It was Music. Tiamo is just a little bit younger.

Edit: are you asking about the photo? Music is the one with the horse blanket. On the left. They wear them in the winter months.

Was He named Music after the song "Horse called Music?"

Actually, no. It may be hard to tell from the photo I posted, but he has a white shape on his forehead that is exactly like a music note. The name came from that. :)

I kinda figured it was illegal for them to be on the floor. State law in most places says they must be easily within reach, and easily accessible, and also easily visible, so they can be quickly found if the need arises.

I hope the new bracket is not on so tight you can't get it off the wall. At least they won't fall on your foot anymore if bump it by mistake.

I hope the new bracket is not on so tight you can't get it off the wall. At least they won't fall on your foot anymore if bump it by mistake.

They better not be. That, too, can't happen. They have to fit just right, so they can be removed quickly. If they're too tight, then the property manager brought the wrong ones. I'm not sure if the Fire Marshal has a recommedation for which ones should be used, but maybe check into that?

They better not be. That, too, can't happen. They have to fit just right, so they can be removed quickly. If they're too tight, then the property manager brought the wrong ones. I'm not sure if the Fire Marshal has a recommedation for which ones should be used, but maybe check into that?

I do not have much faith in the manger . He didn't even notice the new storm door he put up had a gap at bottom and snow would be able to blow in the hallway. I pointed that out to him yesterday and it was new to him. :roll:

I have learned that dabbling with Google Drawings doesn't do me justice. I can make my drawings far better by hand.

*THUD* Here's what I just found out. :shock: :jaw:

IMG_20141109_103237_0_zpsjmzwuoan.jpg

Looks like kiping somewhere else is an option this week. :|

:hmm: I just found out that trading my current phone in for a new one actually costs $25 to do, and it makes me wonder why the store I went to last May didn't tell me this.

Learned today that walking 2 male Great Danes isn't that much of a hazzle....and they aren't vicious or aggressive as I had thought they would be...but their bark really echo's....Only down-size is the huge poop to pick up....:lol:..Their owner will be back tomorrow.

Learned today that walking 2 male Great Danes isn't that much of a hazzle....and they aren't vicious or aggressive as I had thought they would be...but their bark really echo's....Only down-size is the huge poop to pick up....:lol:..Their owner will be back tomorrow.

4 bags instead of 2??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back