What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just learned today is National Doughnut Day today. O.o I'm gonna go check that out at Dunkin Doughnuts just up the street on Clark.

Best thing I have learned today! :mrgreen:

There's a guy where I work (at the VA) who participated in D-Day and even though I am off today, I will pay him a visit to let him know he is not alone.

when I walk through local cemetery I see war graves and look at the ages, boys of 17 my sons age 30 and think you should be a granddad laying there not a boy..this is local small cemetery in small town but the ratio of war graves makes it alot

1920018_10152434026512863_5040780789132775062_n.jpg

That birds made horrible neighbors , the birds living on my deck pooped all over my deck. I want to move their nest.

My mother in law has a wreath on her front door.

House finches made a nest in it, and have four babies. The mother likes to spend time while sitting with the babies , looking into my mother in law's house to watch what the people are doing. :)

The new washer will be delivered tomorrow between 11 & 3 which means I have to take my electronics to the recycle event early so I'll be back before 11. Will load up the trunk tonight (sister brought over some of her old electronics so I could get rid of them for her).

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

My mother in law has a wreath on her front door.

House finches made a nest in it, and have four babies. The mother likes to spend time while sitting with the babies , looking into my mother in law's house to watch what the people are doing. :)

That would made a very cute photo .

I just learned that Tracy Morgan is in critical condition. 6-cars accident on NJ Turnpike this early morning... about 25 min away from me. his limo bus overturned. a passenger died and several are injured.

That an acquaintance of mine was in a car accident with a train. I know his daughter well. He is in critical condition with a broken neck. Not sure what's going to happen.

That an acquaintance of mine was in a car accident with a train. I know his daughter well. He is in critical condition with a broken neck. Not sure what's going to happen.

Somebody named Lance? And daughter is hearing, right?

Lance, yes. But the daughter is deaf.

Hmm, I know of a Lance whose girlfriend is called Candy and together, they have a daughter who is hearing....maybe they have another daughter who is deaf????

You have the right person. He has a deaf daughter from a first marriage.

You have the right person. He has a deaf daughter from a first marriage.

Oh, okay, thanks. I think that's all I'll say about them here because they already get enough attention (really nasty stuff) elsewhere on the Internet. :lol:

Let me just add that, regardless, I hope Lance will pull through.

I learned that Pete's Grills serves omelettes with hashbrowns or grits. Interesting.

I learned that I'm into my insomnia phase (yay...?) I better be able to sleep tonight-- volunteer job starts tomorrow (YAY!- something for my resume lol).

Omelets and hashbrowns...Mmmm a lot of places serve it that way- Have never seen the Omelets/grits version though... that one is odd.

Now I have a hankering for a nice yummy omelet (Denver or Western omelet I think- or at least cheese, mushroom, onion and green pepper! Yummy) and hashbrowns-- the shredded kind please.

I learned i NEED MORE BEERS!! THREE big bottles is just starters GRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back