What did you learn today? Part II

I learned that I have outstayed my time here and no longer feel welcomed, so this is adios. Alex, I wish you well with this forum and all you want it to stand for. I hope you get what you're looking for.

I'll miss you. :(. :wave:

Don't worry! You will probably lose weight when you start working.

Thank you appreciate Bottesini I am glad of effort i want to happy work hard adjust to health :D :lol: I will adjust do it

avoid junk food advise wise
no more junk wise! I am mistake my fault facepalm :/ I love work out of community fun,also plus on community soon plan summer enjoy positive awesome I think so careful on cope on avoid sweet!!

I learned that I have outstayed my time here and no longer feel welcomed, so this is adios. Alex, I wish you well with this forum and all you want it to stand for. I hope you get what you're looking for.

sadly news I understand how feeling you, we are respectful you, Hope be you see around!

Did they originate in Belgium? :) Enlighten us!

I doubt that it is definitive since it was just casual internet reading, but I found it to be 1300's Greece.

Another interesting fact was that Thomas Jefferson brought back the first waffle iron in America from Europe after being Minister to France. And then started a new fad of waffle parties, known as Waffle Frolics.

And the first American waffle iron was patented in 1869, specifically on August 24, thus giving us that date for National Waffle Day.

:lol: I know more too...

I doubt that it is definitive since it was just casual internet reading, but I found it to be 1300's Greece.

Another interesting fact was that Thomas Jefferson brought back the first waffle iron in America from Europe after being Minister to France. And then started a new fad of waffle parties, known as Waffle Frolics.

And the first American waffle iron was patented in 1869, specifically on August 24, thus giving us that date for National Waffle Day.

:lol: I know more too...

You learn something new everyday!! I never knew about the Waffle Frolics, or really any of the above.
Tomorrow I expect another report :)

I back home arrive, I shoppping to enjoy i am execrise lol I was shopping to new clothing also fun enjoy!!

Learned signs for salad, shrimp, bread & wine. Will have to make flash cards to practice so I remember them! :P

Back