What did you learn today? Part II

:lol: Hearies get 3 and 6 mixed up all the time.

:laugh2: I remember my mother telling me that when I was a kid...and I thought she was amazing! I mean, how the heck did she know that?! And she was always right! :giggle:

Is "turbo charged" wheelchairs the latest item to be called "cool"?
Awaiting the final word from our "cool expert" on turbo charges-"dereksbicycles".

A new lesson in patience...and that just waiting it out calmly is sometimes best. Sometimes there's just nothing to be done but endure with equanimity. :whistle: :hmm:

MIL and I both learned that her driver's license had been suspended for the last 8 months. She never was notified. We had to change the addresses on our licenses due to this construction. She found this out and decided to not pay the fee. She voluntarily gave up her license and got at State ID card.

I learned last night, it is better to be alone than having a friend who depend on you to help them with their own dramas and $. I am tired and wanted to be left alone so I can focus on my own self and my own family who need me. I have a job and they don't. They wanted to move in with us because my husband and I own a house and they are about to become homeless because they made many bad choices. I told them 3 months ago, do not live with their own children but move out. They got huge tax refund which we paid our tax back to our government, they should be happy about it and wise with it. Now they are crying on my shoulder which effect my performace on my job and made my blood sugar whacked. My husband is about to have back surgery within 2 weeks and very scary time for us because it will be long journey for us.

Friends should never depend on other friends for their own needs. Sigh.

I learned today that ham is considered a red meat. I thought it being from a pig, made it a white meat like pork, but the USDA considers it to be a red meat. :hmm:

Learned today that I have ulcers (stomach).....just taking it easy and not getting upset about a darn thing anymore....:giggle:...Now, I'm gonna run out to the cornor store and get me a "honey bun"....(cake> that is!

I want to learn about deafblindness. As person with hearing loss, losing my hearing along with my sight terrifies me.

I learned that I have outstayed my time here and no longer feel welcomed, so this is adios. Alex, I wish you well with this forum and all you want it to stand for. I hope you get what you're looking for.

I learned that I have outstayed my time here and no longer feel welcomed, so this is adios. Alex, I wish you well with this forum and all you want it to stand for. I hope you get what you're looking for.

Sadly, I understand your reasons. :sadwave:

Back