What did you learn today? Part II

I learned adding a little bit of peppermint essential oil on your mask helps you breathe better.

The outer bands of the hurricane stoped miles from my house, did get a few sprinklers, maybe tomorrow

That the NBA and the MLB halted their seasons in light of what recently happened in Wisconsin....

People noticed:

1- Some will stop watching sports
2- Some supports the players walkout in 'strike'
3- Some don't even care.

:dunno2:

Just learned my father's ex-wife passed away due to stroke, pneumonia and COVID-19 all at once. We may think there will be no funeral except the graveside.

Just learned my father's ex-wife passed away due to stroke, pneumonia and COVID-19 all at once. We may think there will be no funeral except the graveside.
I won't be cynical and say because Doctors and hospitals quit treating people, well I guess I just did, but my condolences to those that will miss her, may peace, comfort, and mercy engulf those whom gerave her:hug:

That the NBA and the MLB halted their seasons in light of what recently happened in Wisconsin....
what is NBA??never be American? OK that was sarcastic, but MLB I have no clue, let's see what I can come up with?:hmm: Miss Leading Bulls, must leave ball, managed legal bills? No really I have no clue what that one is, malingering lying b@$3rd? OK edgamacate me, is that a Canadian league?

I won't be cynical and say because Doctors and hospitals quit treating people, well I guess I just did, but my condolences to those that will miss her, may peace, comfort, and mercy engulf those whom gerave her:hug:
that's suppose to be grieve

what is NBA??never be American? OK that was sarcastic, but MLB I have no clue, let's see what I can come up with?:hmm: Miss Leading Bulls, must leave ball, managed legal bills? No really I have no clue what that one is, malingering lying b@$3rd? OK edgamacate me, is that a Canadian league?
Major League Baseball
And I don't watch sports....

It's possible that the COVID-19 caused the pneumonia and stroke. It attacks the blood vessels.
Condolences to all

It's possible that the COVID-19 caused the pneumonia and stroke. It attacks the blood vessels.
Condolences to all

Thanks. That sums it up. She had always been ill and had to wear oxygen tubes for a long while. She caught it at the nursing home in California. It was so fast. My nephew in Texas had contracted it as well, but he recovered quicker. There were only two things he complained about his lower back and fatigue. He was so bored at home for 10 days doing his hobbies and decided to shave his hair and beard off.

Thanks. That sums it up. She had always been ill and had to wear oxygen tubes for a long while. She caught it at the nursing home in California. It was so fast. My nephew in Texas had contracted it as well, but he recovered quicker. There were only two things he complained about his lower back and fatigue. He was so bored at home for 10 days doing his hobbies and decided to shave his hair and beard off.
I'll leave my comet on nursless homes, where's my foial hat, but I like your nephew just think of what he'll save on shampoo:lol:

Eddie Van Halen was one of the greatest guitarist of my generation. Thank you for the music!

after cutting some fire wood with my son-in-law, he was unable to delivere it:neutral: but when I got home there was fire wood stacked next to my spliter :applause: thank you Jesus

Back