What did you learn today? Part II

My dad has been hearing that too... Houston area has 2251 cases, 34 deaths and 327 have recovered. Populations in Texas is growing rapidly in recent years. Praying that flatten the curve to happen soon.

Sources are saying Florida could be next too. :(

Yeah, I've heard that, too. My in laws live in Florida. It seems they're doing ok for now. In San Antonio, it's crazy here. I think a cabin fever does bring out the worst in person. I saw the news that the domestic violence calls are increasing. Last night, some guy and his girlfriend fought outside and her mom blew him away. He is in a hospital and is fine. Not sure what escalated the argument.

I learned I can still order things like hair dye online for curbside pick up.

I learned I can still order things like hair dye online for curbside pick up.

You just made me wonder if some of the items that are now curbside pickup will turn out to be so convenient for people that selling the product that way will continue after the "stay at home" orders?

You just made me wonder if some of the items that are now curbside pickup will turn out to be so convenient for people that selling the product that way will continue after the "stay at home" orders?
Curbside has been around before the pandemic. Some restaurants like Chili’s and others have this. As for stores like Sally’s Beauty Supplies is a first for me. I was looking around for hair dye that I make myself , I don’t use the color boxes . I prefer to make it by scratch using developer and color to mix. My regular store is closed . I found Sally’s as a desperate last resort lol

Curbside has been around before the pandemic. Some restaurants like Chili’s and others have this. As for stores like Sally’s Beauty Supplies is a first for me. I was looking around for hair dye that I make myself , I don’t use the color boxes . I prefer to make it by scratch using developer and color to mix. My regular store is closed . I found Sally’s as a desperate last resort lol

I knew of the restaurants doing it or drive-thru before the lock down and neglected to mention it. I was wondering about places that just started now and will they be deciding to stay with it when they didn't have to.

I knew of the restaurants doing it or drive-thru before the lock down and neglected to mention it. I was wondering about places that just started now and will they be deciding to stay with it when they didn't have to.
I think, for niche markets, we have seen the death knell of the brick and mortar operations.

It is illegal for landlords to evicts tenants who is renting during Coronavirus Pandemic for 6 months in Australia.

There are now 3 different strains of the coronavirus. Cases of re-infection is very pogssible.

It is illegal for landlords to evicts tenants who is renting during Coronavirus Pandemic for 6 months in Australia.
We have something like that, too here in the USA. I think it varies from State to State...

I learned I have a TON of work to do if I’m going to type up my great-great aunt’s family history research.

Looking a bit slow around here.

Hi bro, I want to let you know that I missed you very much.

I do remember about you and I debated often in the past but I rarely debate nowadays - just lost the interest in politics as I'm no longer liberal.

I'm sorry for gave you a hard time back in 2012-2013 and I wish that I shouldn't start massive politic posts at first place.

I hopefully you went great and I'm doing OK most of time.

Hello, Foxrac, been a long time, man....Ur in Ontario, Canada, right?

Not sure if it’s true. Someone told me Bath and Body were going out of business . Sad if true.

yes at some stores also some of bed and beyond will close too. :(
I drove by my local Bath and Body it was closed . I will miss their bath products and body cream . I don’t like lotion too weak . Cream is better.

Back