What did you learn today? Part II

I've learned my son is going through growth spurt. He eats so much. Time to sell and donate my son's clothes!

I learned that my preschool teacher is retiring. :)

I learned about a snack called Chicka corn. Only available in the Philippines . It was good!

I have learned my 4 years old is hooked on remote control cars. Thinks he is crazy and likes to watch RC car over things and my feet. I think boys take pleasure in terrorizing their mommies. I plan to look for another RC car that lasts a few hours. This RC car he has lasts about 15 minutes. I recall when I was a kid, I played with it for a few hours.

I learned that there is no "delete account button". Best action is to just stop posting and not make an embarrassment of yourself.

LOL Hubby jokes I should flirt back. This neighbor is not my stocky type. He looks like Steve Austin or a MMA fighter. He thinks the neighor is jealous of him because Hubby usually greets him politely and the neighbor ignores him. He caught the neighbor giving me flirting smile and used his charmed voice. Yeah, he gives me a flirting smile every time he sees me. Hmm..!

Back