What did you learn today? Part II

I just got back from the weirdest experience. I was prospecting for gold. Working on an exposed quartz vein deep in the Alaska Range. Whoa Nelly the ground shook and i turned to run! My last memory was the slate gray orb with a round portal...

Back on the ground in an Alaska city I grasp for the straws of reality. A new leader a guy a really barely literate weird guy with strange hair named Dick Tater is running my country ... I think its my country. And worst of all? I cannot remember where that quartz vein was.

UFO's are real but I am not so sure about reality.
I took a few UFO reports in the Air Force. We actually had a checklist to fill out to get the information. Wished I'd saved a copy. Thinking back, I'm surprised we didn't get more crank calls.

Learned that the feds have already arrested someone in connection with those mail bombs. Buncha cowards.

I have learned IKEA will open earlier than expected in San Antonio. C'mon, hurry up! *rubs hands together eagerly*.

I have learned IKEA will open earlier than expected in San Antonio. C'mon, hurry up! *rubs hands together eagerly*.
When I moved, I dumped all my old stuff and went there. It was summer and close to back to school time, so a wonderful experience! I wish there were faster ways to get through the maze, though, when you know what you want.

I went to see the rock band Queen movie, Bohemian Rhapsody “ last night. I knew my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me. I saw people signing . I learned the love of Freddy Mercury ‘s life , Mary Austin , her parents were deaf . The late lead singer of Queen loved Mary Austin til the day he died. Good movie and Rami did a fantastic job!

I went to see the rock band Queen movie, Bohemian Rhapsody “ last night. I knew my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me. I saw people signing . I learned the love of Freddy Mercury ‘s life , Mary Austin , her parents were deaf . The late lead singer of Queen loved Mary Austin til the day he died. Good movie and Rami did a fantastic job!

Every time I hear about Bohemian Rhapsody, I cannot get a Bicycle Ride song out of my head. Arghhhh... I watched too much MTV when I was a kid.

Probably Skywest. They do the smaller planes for the bigger airlines. I believe I've flown on them as part of some Delta trips I've taken.

Ahh okay I had never heard of Skywest so was a little confused lol. Thanks!

Skywest or SouthWest Airlines?

Probably Skywest. They do the smaller planes for the bigger airlines. I believe I've flown on them as part of some Delta trips I've taken.

Yes, LB is correct. Skywest is a regional airline that is contracted with American, Delta, United or Alaska. You may have seen or heard of "Delta Connection", "United Express", or "American Eagle" (America Airline), They are operated by SkyWest. :)

I learned that emojis are better than typing words. On a radio station there was a debate , I didn’t get to hear that part due to doctor appointment.

I am learning that our society is becoming very lazy. What happened to writing skills? Creative writing? I love writing or even blogging . So sad indeed.

That my cousin just got hired yesterday (Monday) as a new pilot for Skywest Airline. :)

Congratulations! My cousin works for Skywest Airline, too. He became a pilot against his mother's wishes because his father was a US aviation pioneer and died in Ultralight freaking accident. My mother found out my brother was secretly taking private Cessna lessons with his friend. She freaked out and laid down the law to stop his lessons. She just doesn't want him to end up like our cousin. Flying runs in my mother's family.

Back