What did you learn today? Part II

Sorta like this? :)

Well... not quite. I had this old guy offer to buy my drink, but I'd already paid for it. I had the misfortune of seeing him outside, and he asked me to hit on him anytime. Eh ...

Oh god NO! If I were hit on by an old man, I wouldn’t recognize his advances, but I don’t mind non-sexual conversation. Seriously, it’s very awkward to get involved in someone who reminds me of my dad! :lol:
Totally with you on that. I don't mind one bit the non-sexual conversation, but when I get invited to hit on him .... thanks but NO.

Totally with you on that. I don't mind one bit the non-sexual conversation, but when I get invited to hit on him .... thanks but NO.

Damn if I were with you, I would invite you to the ladies room. Sweet escape! :)

(Disclaimer to you guys,we have more better tactics, we’re not that predictable! ;) )

I learned that I have a tiny bit of Scandinavian heritage. I don't know the specific country.

I learned that I have a tiny bit of Scandinavian heritage. I don't know the specific country.
You might be a mix of several. There's Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. I am all 3. 100% Scandinavian. With an attitude to boot.

when i was 16 i had my best friends boyfriends dad trying to have a full blown relationship with me. I was so young and naive at the time it was not until i was pulled to one side by a total stranger (in the bathroom of a family pub) telling me what was going on. i was shocked that i did not realise i had a old man after me. thank god for woman willing to look out for the young and vulnerable.
I have always been sceptical of men since this happened to me.

You might be a mix of several. There's Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. I am all 3. 100% Scandinavian. With an attitude to boot.

My dad did his DNA research which shows 20% Scandinavian and 80% Irish/English. That 20% is probably from the Vikings. :)

I'm a mutt/mongrel. Native American Indian, English, Irish, Dutch, German and one more that escapes me. My strongest is 1/8 Native American Indian. My fore fathers were not picky. :)

Last edited:
I learned how to get my vocals back into gear. I haven’t had a singing lesson since college in 1990 lol

I learned I finally run into someone with a worse handwriting than mine and it was a professor! Yay me!

I learned that printing pulp paper at the beginning of the 1900s was a major revolution in literature because now books were cheap to print. That lead to an explosion of creativity and writers.

I learned how to get my vocals back into gear. I haven’t had a singing lesson since college in 1990 lol

That is wonderful! :)

Planned on sayin" it sooner, but later, okay? ;) Good night.

Back