What did you learn today? Part II

I learned that my dog is going blind. :(

That Sears opened 131 years ago and now is going out of business along with K Mart . That is too bad .

That is sad about the poor dog blind . :(

Still have Sears but no KMart here.

:( That's never easy. I still remember Ollie (a relative's dog)- he was going blind and also seemed to have some dementia- heartbreaking to see...

:hug:
I hope my dog do not get dementia when he gets very old. That is scary! I am so sorry about your relative's dog.

I've noticed that with my older dog too. And her joints are not well.
I am so sorry about your dog! I tried to get him to use the small stairs to get on couch. He can't see the stairs. He is afraid of it. I had to pick him up to put him on the couch. So sad to see that!

That Sears opened 131 years ago and now is going out of business along with K Mart . That is too bad .

That is sad about the poor dog blind . :(
Awww keep your dog in comfort and enjoy the time with them.

I learned that a horse chestnut is going to be planted that at the middle school in my city in memory of Anne Frank . When she and her family were in hiding in the attic the only thing Anne could see through the window was a horse chestnut tree . The tree is being planted at the middle school so is can be used by the seventh grade history to made connection to the Holocaust . The tree will be planted in the spring next year . This is one of the nicest thing my city has done.

Why? because you are visiting the Patriots summer camp? :)

I would LOVE to be there! Less clothing for sure :D looking at Brady and others make my temperature rise :giggle:

Now, my brain has shifted to another level lol

Hi sosie, glad you are enjoying babysitting twins. Enough to keep you busy . Enjoy your summer and Happy 4th of July!

Hi Rio!
I love them! Jonah is getting big and heavy than Ellie, his twin sister.
My niece took a picture of them holding hands, which is my favorite. I framed it.
Thanks and the same to you, too!
Happy 4th! :)

Not exactly a new thing for me, but I learned we lost our power during the night. No power means no water either as we have a well. We had a huge storm last night.

Hi Rio!
I love them! Jonah is getting big and heavy than Ellie, his twin sister.
My niece took a picture of them holding hands, which is my favorite. I framed it.
Thanks and the same to you, too!
Happy 4th! :)

Enjoy them while their still young because they grow fast! Cute pic of the twins holding hands.

Not exactly a new thing for me, but I learned we lost our power during the night. No power means no water either as we have a well. We had a huge storm last night.

Don't you have a generator for a few things like the water, frig., a few lights and if not toooo big a load heat & AC depending on season? If seems you have spoken of being without water a number of times.

Back