What did you learn today? Part II

I learn the anus of a beaver smells and taste of raspberries as they around in Canada and America not Britain then you can confirm if it true but I won't be seeing any beavers so no trying

Umm .. I think I will pass on the raspberries for a while. :lol:

I will keep this in mind, however, next time I make a dessert that calls for raspberries or raspberry syrup. I just might be able to find a beaver in my backyard instead. :lol:

Umm .. I think I will pass on the raspberries for a while. :lol:

I will keep this in mind, however, next time I make a dessert that calls for raspberries or raspberry syrup. I just might be able to find a beaver in my backyard instead. :lol:

Only draw back I could see how beaver feel about it.
Also learn today a son will almost certainly be 4 or more inches taller than his mother unless a strong genetic reason why not.

I full of useless facts.i learn at least three a day without getting out of bed.i learnt about beavers Arse before lunch about time you all eating blueberry muffins for breakfast

I learned that my college will have a delayed opening tomorrow and my class is cancelled due to the delayed opening.

I full of useless facts.i learn at least three a day without getting out of bed.i learnt about beavers Arse before lunch about time you all eating blueberry muffins for breakfast

I don't think you're full of useless facts ! I think you know a lot difference kind of facts that made you an interesting person. This is very funny about the beavers arse ! :lol:

I wonder who's having blueberry muffins tomorrow? If there's no beaver parts in it, I would like a warm one with butter, please :D

p.s. I hope you are starting to feel better and can get out of bed soon.

I learn the anus of a beaver smells and taste of raspberries as they around in Canada and America not Britain then you can confirm if it true but I won't be seeing any beavers so no trying

It is also used in vanilla flavoring like ice cream... It allows for the lable of all natural ingredients :)
I am curious how licked a beavers butt to figure this out though lol :)

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

oh....uh....eww....happened to see this while eating oatmeal....now thinking about how much my hub likes vanilla ice cream:hmm:

I don't think you're full of useless facts ! I think you know a lot difference kind of facts that made you an interesting person. This is very funny about the beavers arse ! :lol:

Thank you kind lady nice to read

Learned today that insurance doesn't cover the water damage to our kitchen and dining room, or for replumbing the house. All told, we're probably going to pay $5-6k. :(

The house is going to look pretty bad in those rooms for a while. Ugh!

I learned it's peaceful sitting in my car under a shady tree eating my lunch on sunny day. Perfect weather 70's temp

Learned today that insurance doesn't cover the water damage to our kitchen and dining room, or for replumbing the house. All told, we're probably going to pay $5-6k. :(

The house is going to look pretty bad in those rooms for a while. Ugh!

Oh, Reba, sorry about that. Was that from the flooding earlier this past fall? Is that because you didn't have flood ins? So frustrating.

I learned it's peaceful sitting in my car under a shady tree eating my lunch on sunny day. Perfect weather 70's temp

I'm so jealous, it's going to be a while before I see any weather like that. Have you always lived in a warm climate?

Oh, Reba, sorry about that. Was that from the flooding earlier this past fall? Is that because you didn't have flood ins? So frustrating.

She's talking about the burst pipe she had over the weekend. :(

Back