What did you learn today? Part II

If I was a sea turtle I could get a free ride to Florida ! :giggle:
Some sea turtle are going to Florida for the winter . Lucky ducky !

Sorry to hear, Bebonang; best wishes for a full recovery!

Learned my email spam blocker is not working. Getting a lot of crap in my inbox.

Last edited:
Learned my email spam blocker is not working. Hating a lot of crap in my inbox.

I am sorry that you have a problem with spam blocker. I hope you can get that fix so that you don't get any virus or spammers. :(

I am sorry that you have a problem with spam blocker. I hope you can get that fix so that you don't get any virus or spammers. :(

I delete the spams w/o opening them. If I should open one just to verify its spam, I don't click on any links in it.

Learn this site got press a token to post some things,what and where is the token

Thank you, Botti, Reba and WDYS. Cancer sucks. I am not the only one. My mother had it with Alzheimer's Disease. My niece who lived in Ontario, Canada had it. I had it while I was living in Ontario, Canada. I had surgery to take it out and did not have to go through chemotherapy. I was lucky. Now I found out I am having it again. Dang!!!! Geeze. The doctor said that after the surgery to remove cancer, I have to go through chemotherapy. So I will see what is going on when I get down to Albuquerque. I will have ASL interpreter to help me understand what the Cancer surgeon say. :(

Yes cancer really Sucks! My best dies from brain cancer. I hope you'll have a speedy recovery and beat the crap out of that nasty cancer !

:( :aw:
hope we can all send you good healing thoughts to help you beat the cancer, Bebonang!

I learned when you go out to dine with friends , everyone put your phone in the middle table and the first person to reach for their phone, pays the bill:giggle:

I learned that I have cancer but can be treatable. I have made an appointment to see the cancer surgeon in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA on January 14, 2016 to prepare for surgery and then chemotherapy. Will let you know more about my result. :(

P.S. It has come back again. Second time is suck.

Oh no...I am sorry!! Lots of hugs your way!!!!!

I learned when you go out to dine with friends , everyone put your phone in the middle table and the first person to reach for their phone, pays the bill:giggle:
What if someone doesn't own a cell phone would they get a free meal all the time??

Learning how to use my new Moto 360 watch. So far I really like it. It vibrates when I get a phone call plus it has wifi. I got the womens version so it's not too big and it's super comfortable.

Learning how to use my new Moto 360 watch. So far I really like it. It vibrates when I get a phone call plus it has wifi. I got the womens version so it's not too big and it's super comfortable.

So it's a phone too? I am really behind in all this new stuff!

So it's a phone too? I am really behind in all this new stuff!

No, you can't make a phone call but you can answer text messages plus a lot more. I just got it yesterday so I have a lot to figure out. It does a lot.

Learn about modfinal it makes you smart legal non addictive

That Abby and her brother Luca (NCIS) can sign ASL to each other, and that Jethro understands them. (I remember that Mark Harmon used ASL in one of his previous series, Reasonable Doubts, with Marlee Matlin.) A surprise scene in tonight's crossover episode. :)

Back