What did you learn today? Part II

sonocativo

Reaction score
Oh no! So scary! My son got Covid last month and he was almost sent to the hospital due to not being able to breathe well. The EMTs said that his blood oxygen levels were ok, but please to get an Oximeter. I was like...what? It was because the hospitals around us were full of Covid patients. My daughter got it 3 times since January. So far, my husband and I havent gotten it. *knock on wood*. I am really concerned about my daughter because I read that with each reinfection, it destroys more T-cells. She is only 25 years old and has her whole life ahead of her.

Sounds like you both are experiencing LongCovid. :(
Yes I got the long covid, its still taken a toll on my breathing since December, it really wears me down

sonocativo

Reaction score
Yea, we have a huge pick-up truck and it costed $109 to fill it up. We dont drive it much anymore. We just drive the small Jeep. I feel your pain.
Mine took $150 and empty same day..... luckily I just got a gas sipper and a $50 fill up goes 425 miles

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes I got the long covid, its still taken a toll on my breathing since December, it really wears me down
So sorry! I hope there are no other complications from it in the long run. With this virus, we just don't know. GRRR! Wish science can work faster so we can understand it fully like we did with HIV after years of research and studying it.

Barbaro

Reaction score
I have learned my favorite grocery H-E-B will open in North Dallas area.

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
I learned got the weekend off for a concert

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
I learned that there may be no bus driver for the route my son takes to go to school. This is gonna be a mess because I have to be at work before he leaves the house and he gets off 2 hours before I do. Bus driver shortage. gahhhh

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Waking up to pics of Tommy Lee ( Motlley Crue)