What did you learn today? Part II

Barbaro

Eddie Van Halen was one of the greatest guitarist of my generation. Thank you for the music!

Eddie stayed at my husband's vacation cabin in New Mexico years ago. He wrote a hilarious comment in the guestbook saying that your cabin is so beautiful, but there are no women out here.

sonocativo

People noticed:

1- Some will stop watching sports
2- Some supports the players walkout in 'strike'
3- Some don't even care.

:dunno2:
people got sick of the entitled whiners "taking a knee" i know a lot of sports fans that dropped their teams for being political.... keep it out of sports.

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
people got sick of the entitled whiners "taking a knee" i know a lot of sports fans that dropped their teams for being political.... keep it out of sports.

Unfortunately, it won't happen. Once something happens... that's when political comes to play. Kappernick pretty much started it then one thing after another.

sonocativo

Unfortunately, it won't happen. Once something happens... that's when political comes to play. Kappernick pretty much started it then one thing after another.
almost everyone I know quit watching sports now... and all these sports are wodering why sales are down.....they are kneeing themselves out of a job...lol