What did you learn today? Part II

Cam Newton looked like MJ leaving our stadium last Thursday night.

I learned tonight is the regular season Thursday Night Football. I hope the Packers beat Chicago Bears. This for my late friend , Rotty!

Learned there is a recall of Redkin hair product. This morning at 3am, the product exploded in my sister's bathroom cabinet blew out most of what was on 2 shelves in the cabinet. Most did not know about the recall and people have been hurt if they were near the cans exploding. It was loud and woke my sister up scared the hell out of her. She thought a bomb went off.

Just want to spread the awareness.

71860633_10219964669657768_7415872515332898816_n-1.jpg

Learned there is a recall of Redkin hair product. This morning at 3am, the product exploded in my sister's bathroom cabinet blew out most of what was on 2 shelves in the cabinet. Most did not know about the recall and people have been hurt if they were near the cans exploding. It was loud and woke my sister up scared the hell out of her. She thought a bomb went off.

Just want to spread the awareness.

View attachment 28204

Damn! I would freak out if it happens to me. I used Redkin hairspray before, but it gave me itchy and weird reaction.

I learned that I haven't forgotten as much as I thought.
Been carrying the brunt of work from someone who quit and hadn't been involved for a few years. I think I just pushed it out of my mind.

I learned that I haven't forgotten as much as I thought.
Been carrying the brunt of work from someone who quit and hadn't been involved for a few years. I think I just pushed it out of my mind.

Sorry to hear that. Still stressful from work? Another one quit?

Guess what? Hubby's division is hopeless. Two more managers quit at the same time a few weeks ago. Yep...! One of them dislikes the upper manager of division. That same upper manager I told you before told engineer that he had no talent to offer. VP wondered what's going on with the division. VP had learned more information and was disappointed with upper manager handling the division badly. Everyone thinks upper manager is trying to cling on his job a few more years before his retirement. Upper manager is nervous about getting fired. Hubby finds himself doing lots of projects for other division. I told hubby to transfer to the other division and he has already had considered it. I think upper manager is burned out.

Exhausted Sleep GIF - Exhausted Sleep Haggard GIFs

They are running out of people to let go. We did hire a replacement to start in a couple of weeks. My boss had to do some not so professional things to get people to respond.

It's amazing how many people get by without doing their job. We suspect blackmail is involved to be so useless and still employed ;). I know our group is covering for other people. My boss (director of engineering) has been tasked to find boxes for shipping a future product.

I took a comp day Friday, and managed to only work 5 hours from then over the weekend. At least got the issue resolved this morning. It was a really bizarre one. It was on something no longer supported, but we happened to have a newer version of code stashed away that addressed the issue. Unfortunately the bigger issue still has no explanation, but the weird one-off that affected a bunch of customers is fixed.

I learned musician Todd Rungren took his autobiography in Braille to Congress. A fan of Rundgren has a blind daughter. The daughter made the autobiography in Braille . What an amazing story. I know this a deaf forum and this story was too good to share.

Trying to learn about machine learning programming. Went to an event where they have added some really cool features into a network product we use for work, and thought I'd try to learn more about it in general. It was pretty amazing and scary to see what they can do now. With more traffic being encrypted, they have focused on using machine learning to help figure out what people are doing behind VPNs and with secure sites. Not personal data or even things too specific, just like if someone is doing Netflix or a game.

Did I say this out loud? Machine learning ... moist useful for hackers one step below ________ I say no more

Back